Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll (Page 43)

smala IF-Sizzlerz
smala
smala

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:21am | IP Logged
I wish Pragya did this to Abhi when he slapped her, the slap was so not necessary.
Do not know what the cv's were thinking.
Hate Abhi for that and really disappointed with Pragya's reaction Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviarakubaredeefan-mina-

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smala

Originally posted by kubare

Originally posted by Asma-

Good morning how are you all
I just saw the new bts Abhi is talking about reports. He meant Dna reports ? I have a bad feeling about this...

Naturally the DNA reports will be doctored to suit Tanu..as I said Tayji Akash did it to Rachna and the whole Mehra Family believed it and insulted Rachna Suresh...thus Karma is coming back to bite them all...

This time its their Ladla...Abhi...and no matter what he says or beleives...no one is going to beleive him as DNA report will say its his...and this time Pragya is not on his side as she was on Suresh and Rachna's...LOLSo whose going to save his hide...LOLLOL

Karam/Karma I tell you is a *ITCH!! And its Pay Back time for Abhi and the Mehra's...LOL
This I love.

Hello All.
The upcoming episode  is getting interesting.

Yes very very interesting...and hes so cute...yes cute animal to bite Abhi and you chose a Panda..the laziest of them all...LOLjust like our CV's taking their own sweet time and they are doing it cutely too ..to Abhi...LOL

Just think they redeemed him of never ever having sex with Tanu after marriage..Thank God for small mercies they did not Declare him A Virgin...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviarasmala-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:22am | IP Logged
akka akka akka!! hello <3
i missed my babu today too but omggg how wonderful it is oh i don't have words 

*heart overflows with joy*

now we just need our DIYU to make an appearance ^_^

xaviarakubaresmala

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:23am | IP Logged
THANK YOU krishuuu many good explanations and contextualizations and things that set my mind at peace <3

xaviarakubaredeefansmala

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Originally posted by Tilashini

where will pragya go ?? /: she wouldn't want bulbul to know about it due to her health issues..abhi wouldn't tell purab too..where is this gonna lead to :/
i'm gonna see how long more they gonna drag and hide this matter from the family... Stern Smile 

Tilu Pragay will go back to her mothers where else...Her mother was willing to take her back after the whole MMS issue so what stopping her now...

This track is going to be dragged till the Mandap ...LOLLOL

xaviarasmala-mina-

Asma- IF-Rockerz
Asma-
Asma-

There is so many scenes in the bts it's really confusing lol
Krishu thank you for the reply obviously the Dna in Tanu's favor :(
Omg I watched Tisha interview they were at their best :)

xaviarakubare-mina-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Originally posted by deefan

Originally posted by kubare

Pragya is still under the illusion that Abhi still loves Tanu...with her mind in complete turmoil that day..she did not grasp a simple fact that Abhi was falling in love with her..that he was going to confess about his feelings for her...
She had only one thing on her mind then...thus...everything else was just blanked out...

Right now too she has only one goal...to get the child its rightful place in Abhi's life...fulfilling dadi's last wish...wanting to see her pota poti before she dies as she thinks Abhi and she are never going to ever have a hubby wife relationship and thus she will never be able to provide the waris...and Tanu already is pregnant with Abhi's child...thus 1+1=2...simple...

Thus can so understand why she is on the path she is...and the best way t meet Tanus threat or deadline...is cutting of the onle person who is her one and only Ally in the whole MM ...Dadi...she cuts off dadi...she gets cut off too...

Well stated Krishu!
But if she were to tell Dadi the truth, would Dadi really refuse? would she tell Tanu to not have the child? This is going to come out one way or another. I don't get why burn this bridge. She can still have a relationship with Dadi even after a Tabhi wedding..

If she doesn't want Dadi to hate Abhi, she can make up other excuses- like she can't have kids or they never had a husband wife relationship..i mean anything but this!

Dee it is because she doesn't want Daadi and Abhi's relationship to get affected at any cost. Pragya knows that for Daadi and Abhi their relationship means the world to both of them.

If she had told Abhi the truth, he would have taken the blame on himself and would have told the truth, which would have resulted in his relationship with Daadi being severely affected.

If she told Daadi the truth about Tanu being pregnant, that means Abhi cheated on Pragya while they were married, which would devastate Daadi because she would question her own upbringing and she would die of guilt because it was she who convinced Pragya to marry Abhi.

Pragya is not be sacrificial, she is being practical. If the truth comes out both f their families are going to be upset with both AbhiGya, and it would sever so many relationships, but if she gets thrown out because of her rude behavior, everyone is going to be upset with just her.

kubaredeefansmala-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:24am | IP Logged
new gif for an old episode - jan 1/episode 190
not the opportune time for sharing such silliness, sorry for the disruption ;)

xaviarakubaresmala

Go to top