Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 12

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Bye noha and ash

If prags thinks abhi is refusing to take responsibility...whoa. that would be astoundingly negative. Can't see them allowing her to think so badly of abhi.
Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Are these spoilers about Pragya or just predictions?
I mean even though Prags might feel she has gotten ditched, she'll run back to Abhi regardless. The only thing that can stop her is the baby. If Prags suspects that there is none... what's stopping her? 
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -mina-

I don't understand why Prags has to act in secret. My pragya sense is failing me. Where's navz? Asleep cause its night where she is I guess :P

Lemme try to reason out. If Abhi knows, he will feel bad that he has to hurt Pragya the Daadi bahu!!
If Daadi knows she will feel bad about Abhi cheating on Pragya...
And Pragya believes Abhi doesn't trust Tannu and wants to ditch her... So P has sympathy for Tannu!?
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: IamMeethu

Are these spoilers about Pragya or just predictions?

I mean even though Prags might feel she has gotten ditched, she'll run back to Abhi regardless. The only thing that can stop her is the baby. If Prags suspects that there is none... what's stopping her?

P doesn't suspect T. She is totally believing her after the doc told her T is 1.5 mo pregnant.
IamMeethu thumbnail
Oh okay! You meant ditch as as in Abhi ditching Tanu. 

-mina- thumbnail
Oh ok tia. I still don't get it but it reminds me how navz said pragya wants to take all the blame because so many people will be hurt if abhi has to.

I meant imo the only reason pragya is behaving like this is because it suits cvs purposes. Sometimes character behaviour has no other justification.
-mina- thumbnail
If MMS track was 6 weeks ago can I make pune ramp show track 9 weeks ago ;p
IamMeethu thumbnail
P could suspect if T asks P to gather proof. 
I'm excited to see where this will lead.

I can't believe the CVs have managed to drag another day where we have to wait for Prags to get slapped! ðŸ˜²
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So Abho will let her continue her acting in front Dadi and the family
Really I don't like this so many secrets now he did not tell Pragya that he met Tanu
Good night girls :)
-mina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IamMeethu

P could suspect if T asks P to gather proof. 

I'm excited to see where this will lead.

I can't believe the CVs have managed to drag another day where we have to wait for Prags to get slapped! ðŸ˜²

i thought it was pretty clear from the pacing of mon episode that tues episode would be all suresh and taiji drama. wed ep will be prags' big show down. but further than that i cannot see!! thurs fri ep kya hoga?!! bts could probably tell me but mujhe uss sab ke khayal nahin hai.