ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: kubare

Just watching the BTS...πŸ˜†the reporters are fan girling on Shabbo...πŸ˜†and love these two...they are so cute...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Abhigya closeness...πŸ˜†

Heat is On...πŸ˜†

I love watching TiSha as much as I love watching AbhiGya. They share such a great bond off screen, their IV's are a delight to watch. I love how they always manage to give the reporters the run around !!! πŸ˜† And I love their 'High Fives'

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
guys check my hindi so i can put it on a gif:

shabz says - i'm funny and violent. pehle maarta hoon phir haas ta hoon

someone fix my hindi please and thank you 😳
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: xaviara

I love watching TiSha as much as I love watching AbhiGya. They share such a great bond off screen, their IV's are a delight to watch. I love how they always manage to give the reporters the run around !!! πŸ˜† And I love their 'High Fives'

Ditto..their IV are always the best...even the reporters dont know who to believe...πŸ˜† They never ever give an interview seriously when they are together...

The reporter asking about closeness...and some other show...and Shabbo making fun of it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kubare thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

guys check my hindi so i can put it on a gif:

shabz says - i'm funny and violent. pehle maarta hoon phir haas ta hoon

someone fix my hindi please and thank you 😳

Mina Perfect...πŸ˜ƒ
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mina there's nothing to fix, it's perfect
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

fun tisha moment

reporter: well then pragya wasn't feeling comfortable there (when you hugged her from the back)
shabz: ok, i guess i should have put her in my lap and hugged her, then she would be comfortable (laughing)
sriti: raises her hand for a high five but shabz doesn't see
sriti: (cute voice) 'give me a high five'. nobody gave it. *high fives herself*
shabz: *gives her a high five*

πŸ˜†

free to use :)

@ bold..
pls pls ... do it .. i am totally pissed of seeing some other person in your lapπŸ˜†
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: xaviara

I love how we are getting to see parallel between various tracks. First we got to see parallel between this track and MMS one, and now I think we are going to get parallels between 'Post Pragya Confession Track' where she and RaBul were trying to get Abhi to reply to her, the same way we are going to see Abhi question Pragya's love for him despite knowing about Tanu's pregnancy.πŸ˜†

@bold waitng for this πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by Tilashini - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lol thanks guys...looks like i won't be able to make that one now, hopefully tomorrow :(

here's another bit ;)

free to use...idk if i should have made smaller ones for the first two? πŸ˜†

oh yeah and if there's hindi corrections needed here i'll make those tomorrow too i guess 😳

kubare thumbnail

Did cvs know during mms track that abhi had vowed not to sleep w tanu? In retrospect that adds an interesting dimension to his anger and his quickness to apply the "characterless" label to pragya. Would've been a powerful scene to have him blurt that out to her during their confrontation (instead of "of course i'll stay faithful to her" >.<). But yeah that would've been giving it away too early. And I don't think the CVS did know. They mostly make stuff up as they go along ;p

Mina yes if they had shown us that he was celibate then too..his anger towards Pragya would have been justified some what...but then..the CV's did not have him celibate then...they decided to do it fro this track as a form of redemption for Abhi's character...πŸ˜†

Thus now his anger on Tanu..for being misused...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†in his drunk state...thus the mystery can be maintained..his baby...not his ..or is there a baby...πŸ˜†
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good morning all how are you doing ?