Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 89

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I literally cried for dadi today, she was not angry on Akash-Rachna that much but she was concerned more about that bride who was left at mandap, because her own grandaughter has faced a same situation recently though they did not mention about it, Pragya's took right decision at a wrong time Edited by ashpat3 - 8 years ago
-Nimmy- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Okay this is what happens when I come to the AT in the morning.now my whole day is abhigyafied. 
Thankyou so much for lowering my chances of passing abhigya!!!

okay I guess I need to stop blaming abhigya.

eeyy people tell me to go and study.be good stern behenas and throw this naughty behena in her study room

and do we have behenas living in banglore or hyderabad

IamMeethu thumbnail
I see what the problem is. The URLs are correct but for some reason it changes. See when you click on them, they change from the image URL to the website with the image. Thus, not showing up. 
But idk how I can see my posts and you can see yours but we can't see each other's. 
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Mitali wasso right yesterday, has there ever been a function without drama in it? 😆
IamMeethu thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashpat3

I literally cried for dadi today, she was not angry on Akash-Rachna that much but she was concerned more about that bride who was left at mandap, because her own grandaughter has faced a same situation recently though they did not mention about it, Pragya's took right decision at a wrong time 

Yes! Daasi was right. That is the biggest punishment for any girl. To return without getting married. ðŸ˜•
Pragya not only insulted Daadi/Daasi/Taiji/MM family, but she also made a mockery of the girl. No girl should ever go through that.
HappySmiles thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nimmy-

Okay this is what happens when I come to the AT in the morning.now my whole day is abhigyafied.

Thankyou so much for lowering my chances of passing abhigya!!!

okay I guess I need to stop blaming abhigya.

eeyy people tell me to go and study.be good stern behenas and throw this naughty behena in her study room

and do we have behenas living in banglore or hyderabad

Nimmy, go study! 😡 😆
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ashpat3

I literally cried for dadi today, she was not angry on Akash-Rachna that much but she was concerned more about that bride who was left at mandap, because her own grandaughter has faced a same situation recently though they did not mention about it, Pragya's took right decision at a wrong time 

Same sentiments, Ash. I am very sad today about what they showed. I am mad at CVs for this.
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: IamMeethu

Yes! Daasi was right. That is the biggest punishment for any girl. To return without getting married. ðŸ˜•
Pragya not only insulted Daadi/Daasi/Taiji/MM family, but she also made a mockery of the girl. No girl should ever go through that.

I know it was right to get Akash-Rachna married but she could have explained everybody even before when they started to look for the bride to save embarrasment of the girl's family, was Abhi trying to take Pragya away when Daasi went to slap her 
Edited by ashpat3 - 8 years ago
HappySmiles thumbnail
It seemed to me like Abhi wanted to stop Daasi when she was going towards Fuggi.Edited by -Stubborn- - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
post img is just really unreliable unfortunately! you can see images that are cached on your device but it's hit and miss about what others can see.

uploaded them to imgur :p

Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago