ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 84

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh now I wonder if this is after or before Tannu thing... Why is Abhi worried about confession more than Tannu pregnancy or making Prags realize Tannu is faking!?
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Oh main kuch hor vi maang leni si...
Thanks a TON, DON.
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maybe Abhi has a secret plan or something. He has his own ways with Pragya. They never seem to engage into a full serious heart to heart convos anways. ðŸ˜›
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -mina-

the HD image didn't have the same hands footage so these are from the earlier video...moving on to the HD soon XD

free to use :)

MOTHER OF GOD...WHAT IS THIS??!!!! Motherload!!
this is insane, OMG..I need to breathe, go home, sit in my PJs and watch this stuff on loop 😆
deefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

Oh Man, when she rest her hand on his, look at his, he slight caress her hand with it.😳😆

Naviii, you're killing me!
Mina,,I will kiss your fingers forever also for capturing this 😆
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
And regarding the reporter asking TiSha about close shots...

At first, it seemed weird to me too but think as a reporter...they have to ask such questions. And it's not all that wrong even. They ask almost all the actors this question when they are seen doing intimate scenes.

But I won't call this 'intimate intimate'...it seems exciting and all but lets see how it turns out in the actual scene.

And ever since that famous Bade Acche Lagte Hain hot scene...proximity levels on small screen have changed. Ram Sakshi were extremely comfortable with each other offscreen and very friendly and humorous. Same goes for Shabir Sriti...they are exactly the same. That's why it becomes so easy for them and they don't make an issue out of it.

And as far as AbhiGya are concerned...I like how both are actors are into the scene and make it all 'AbhiGya'fied' and exciting. They literally just have to be proximate and do nothing and they are FIREWORKS!!! That's what you call chemistry.
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Oh now I wonder if this is after or before Tannu thing... Why is Abhi worried about confession more than Tannu pregnancy or making Prags realize Tannu is faking!?

AFTER Tanu thing!!!

Pragya tells him that Tanu has agreed for pregnancy test. So, it's confirmed this happenes after that Tanu Abhi showdown.

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Oh main kuch hor vi maang leni si...
Thanks a TON, DON.

Maang ke dekh loh...shayad mil jaye 😆
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefan

MOTHER OF GOD...WHAT IS THIS??!!!! Motherload!!
this is insane, OMG..I need to breathe, go home, sit in my PJs and watch this stuff on loop 😆

DEEE!!!!! 😆😆😆!!!!

Hope you're okie and don't need some urgent medical aid!!!!

I really want this part of the actual scene...😳
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Yeh page MERA hai...SARA KA SARA!!! MERA!!! ðŸ˜ˆ
deefan thumbnail

Hi Aashu!

Hi all, Navi I see sleep has left you...😆