ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 80

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsTiara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Abhi says in the new BTS "...because of Tanu she's acting and telling all these lies..."

So, it has to be after the confrontation with Tanu. Hasn't it?
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

P would be so sexually frustrated.. He has been teasing her in various ways from the beginning of the wedding. Now poor girl can't react when he is willingly would wanna be near her. Finally when she gets to have him she might just eat him up!!

I know I should be trying to sleep, but couldn't resist replying 😆 Just before he pulls her to the bed, you can see how flustered and bothered she looked !! 😆
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

P would be so sexually frustrated.. He has been teasing her in various ways from the beginning of the wedding. Now poor girl can't react when he willingly would wanna be near her. Finally when she gets to have him she might just eat him up!!

and this is exactly why i write her exactly like that every single time and refuse to imagine her any other way 😆 😃
Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

It is before the confrontaion ..he was analyzing Pragya's words in his head trying to know why she is doing this so he do not know about the pregnancy yet ..I think he is testing her

I hope it is before confrontation too. Bur didn't seem so. It's night na?
Why is Abhi in a cheerful mode? Not at all worried about Tannu?
And P and A don't talk about pregnancy at all or what??
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

But Sriti said that Pragya knows that Abhi is upset and tensed so she tries that he gets some sleep, tat is why I assumed that it is after the confrontation.

Correction ..it is after ..they were talking about pregnant Tanu and the child ..sorry 😳
nitarata thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I know I should be trying to sleep, but couldn't resist replying 😆 Just before he pulls her to the bed, you can see how flustered and bothered she looked !! 😆</font>

He was holding her from behind and his face was so close to hers etc just before that!
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsTiara

Abhi says in the new BTS "...because of Tanu she's acting and telling all these lies..."

So, it has to be after the confrontation with Tanu. Hasn't it?

I think so it is after the confrontation too, because I get the feeling its night time, since I can see a candle lit in the room.

nitarata thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

and this is exactly why i write her exactly like that every single time and refuse to imagine her any other way 😆 😃

Along with Mahanta complex soap heroines have shamao complex.
But it would be fun if Pragya would be at least a bit proactive in the lines of your Pragyas.
xaviara thumbnail

I hope it is before confrontation too. Bur didn't seem so. It's night na?
Why is Abhi in a cheerful mode? Not at all worried about Tannu?
And P and A don't talk about pregnancy at all or what??

That is the question I have been asking too. If this is after the confrontation, why isn't Abhi upset for real ?
MsTiara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's almost 2 am here... GOOD NIGHT! SHABBO KHAIR! 🤗