ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 79

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by xaviara

Thank God I have off from work, so I would have been sleeping in the office in the morning !! ðŸ˜†

me2, holiday 😛
I better hit bed, so will watch the rest of the BTS with audio in the morning. If anyone can give WU till then I would appreciate it !! Good night everyone !! *hugs*
It is before the confrontaion ..he was analyzing Pragya's words in his head trying to know why she is doing this so he do not know about the pregnancy yet ..I think  he is testing her
Originally posted by -mina-

these stupid BTS give me such fits on how to manage coloring/video quality -_-

hopefully the scene will be worth some big HD gifs 😃

anyway here's this for now, free to use

Fuggy, let's make use of this bed!!
...so does abhi calculate that pragya will only allow him near like this for so long if she doesn't think he's sober...?

haven't watched with dialouges yet...guessing. :P
Originally posted by -mina-

...so does abhi calculate that pragya will only allow him near like this for so long if she doesn't think he's sober...?

haven't watched with dialouges yet...guessing. :P

What does calculation mean? Like she will allow him if drunk since he won't know she allowed?;-)
Originally posted by sudanindia2014

It is before the confrontaion ..he was analyzing Pragya's words in his head trying to know why she is doing this so he do not know about the pregnancy yet ..I think  he is testing her

But Sriti said that Pragya knows that Abhi is upset and tensed so she tries that he gets some sleep, tat is why I assumed that it is after the confrontation.
tia that's one way of looking at it but i was thinking sort of one step back...he knows she puts up with more from him sober, he has more license to do whatever he wants because she won't be expecting him to remember the constraints between them.
P would be so sexually frustrated.. He has been teasing her in various ways from the beginning of the wedding. Now poor girl can't react when he willingly would wanna be near her. Finally when she gets to have him she might just eat him up!!Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by xaviara

I better hit bed, so will watch the rest of the BTS with audio in the morning. If anyone can give WU till then I would appreciate it !! Good night everyone !! *hugs*

sweet dreams, shabbo khair! 🤗