Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 71

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Isha, Yep he looks drunk in the scene, but Shabz says that Abhi is pretending and doing drama, but I really don't know if we should believe Shabz, he must be fooling the reporters. 
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: xaviara

Isha, Yep he looks drunk in the scene, but Shabz says that Abhi is pretending and doing drama, but I really don't know if we should believe Shabz, he must be fooling the reporters. 

Hahaha ues shabz and his mischief ;) haha 
Kiekeboe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Martinski-

ZOMG ZOMG 

NEW BTS 
WHAT WAS THAT ON THE BED ☺️

AND HAND ON THE WAIST 

yeah ☺️
Kiekeboe thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asma-

so Abhi saw her crying he knows I loved that part really emotional Pragya scene holding Dadi pic saying that she is forced to do this I don't know if listened fully to her words ..
then when she was about in to her bedroom oh my Abhi peeping at her doing as if he did not saw her I wish we could his inner thought when whe was alone in the room looking at Pragya pic.
one more thing Indu daasi asking why he didn't do something to stop Pragya from speaking that way to Dadi. in her words she wanted him to slap her is she crazy? but when Daasi slap her I noticed that Abhi wanted to intervene I think he wanted to protect Pragya but then he stopped but I can be wrong ..
Returning to the bedroom Im so sad I did not understand what Abhi said to Pragya
About that night.. that night he meant rejection night or jungle night ? And does he know now that she was lying to him the rejection night ? Beauce he mentioned jhoot.. if someone can light me on this I will send him a lot of Nutella or virtual hugs :) ..
What was the Precap about?
so finally we had a fabulous episode after yesterday boring episode we had a blast today I fully enjoyed all the scenes.. hats off to Sriti who changed her character from the shy gentle girl to khatarnak ladki but seriously I felt really bad for Dadi I wanted to giver her a hug ..

what a resume...
Kiekeboe thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Martinski-

Hahaha ues shabz and his mischief ;) haha 

he likes to play with the reporters 😎
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yep there is most definitely romance, so if you cannot wait, do not watch !! πŸ˜† I have watched it an am dying to see the episode already. πŸ˜†

I think we finally got our wish to see Abhi romance and want Pragya because he loves her and not because he is trying to prove anything. </font>

Ya I will try to resist .. That's why Ian played the Dvd of Kal ho naa just to change my mind πŸ˜†
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
GUYSSS post this new IV and BTS in open forummm
Kiekeboe thumbnail
the bedscene bg music maybe
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfexqN-AzQ0[/YOUTUBE]
xaviara thumbnail
Can someone else post the new OLV BTS ? or Should I ?
Kiekeboe thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaaraDON

GUYSSS post this new IV and BTS in open forummm

are you going to post it or you asking to post it?πŸ˜•