Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 69

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: xaviara

Am glad the BTS people ave been muting the dialogues when they show the OLV, so when we do get to watch the scene, it doesn't feel as if we have already watched the scene before.

Even without audio AbhiGya proximity is setting the screen on fire !!! 😳😆

Im glad they muted it... makes us want to watch the scene more when it airs... sometimes i feel the BTS was better than the actual scene, if that makes sense.
xaviara thumbnail
Aysha watch the IV, its very funny as usual !! ðŸ˜†
xaviara thumbnail
Mina !!! *hugs* I see you !!! ðŸ˜†
xaviara thumbnail
Aysha, that makes perfect sense, lot of times most of us feel the same. The editors at KKB often mess up the scene and cut out interesting bits.
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Why must they be so ahead in spoilers/segments?! I see that it serves a good purpose because fans who are dissatisfied with the track find things to hope for...so more power to everybody who enjoys the segments. I'm starting to resent them personally. Too much decontextualized information makes a chaotic environment for speculation. Are they doing this on purpose to hold on to more of the audience or is it some stupid happenstance of timing? I thought it was over but it restarted. Argh. >.<
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
So glad they muted the lines.. I don't want these spoilers of future track... it's like 1-2 weeks ahead..But can't resist when they are right in front of my eyes.😒
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
They used to shoot like one day ahead sometimes (remember that when Azai was born)..It's a much better practice to shoot ahead but they don't need to release BTS. Why can't they tell those news channels to use if for the next week??
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Tia-

So glad they muted the lines.. I don't want these spoilers of future track... it's like 1-2 weeks ahead..But can't resist when they are right in front of my eyes.😒

I think with IPL etc going on they're doing this to keep viewers interested in these soaps???

I don't mind getting these BTS and I prefer the fact that its all muted... TBH the episodes this week have been crappy so these BTS are like our only hope for something good coming up... problem is I dont now the order...lol... this drunk scene.. will it be after Tabhi confrontation or the Tabhi confrontation in which Pragya is watching... God knows!
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so Abhi saw her crying he knows I loved that part really emotional Pragya scene holding Dadi pic saying that she is forced to do this I don't know if listened fully to her words ..
then when she was about in to her bedroom oh my Abhi peeping at her doing as if he did not saw her I wish we could his inner thought when whe was alone in the room looking at Pragya pic.
one more thing Indu daasi asking why he didn't do something to stop Pragya from speaking that way to Dadi. in her words she wanted him to slap her is she crazy? but when Daasi slap her I noticed that Abhi wanted to intervene I think he wanted to protect Pragya but then he stopped but I can be wrong ..
Returning to the bedroom Im so sad I did not understand what Abhi said to Pragya
About that night.. that night he meant rejection night or jungle night ? And does he know now that she was lying to him the rejection night ? Beauce he mentioned jhoot.. if someone can light me on this I will send him a lot of Nutella or virtual hugs :) ..
What was the Precap about?
so finally we had a fabulous episode after yesterday boring episode we had a blast today I fully enjoyed all the scenes.. hats off to Sriti who changed her character from the shy gentle girl to khatarnak ladki but seriously I felt really bad for Dadi I wanted to giver her a hug ..
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

Why must they be so ahead in spoilers/segments?! I see that it serves a good purpose because fans who are dissatisfied with the track find things to hope for...so more power to everybody who enjoys the segments. I'm starting to resent them personally. Too much decontextualized information makes a chaotic environment for speculation. Are they doing this on purpose to hold on to more of the audience or is it some stupid happenstance of timing? I thought it was over but it restarted. Argh. >.<

Mina, I don't think they are doing this on purpose. Remember there has been a strike going on since 6th May, so the KKB team has shot 2 weeks or more episodes in advance so there is not problem airing the episodes. So while they were shooting, all the channels who air and upload BTS segments must have taken their IV's and shot the segments earlier while they were being shot, and now tey are showing them one by one, because KBB is the most popular show right now, so all these channels are cashing on KKB's popularity.