Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 68

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
What is happening? When is this scene? Abhi is drunk.. or what?😲
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Cant open it😭
nitarata thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash k

Cant open it😭

I couldn't either.. but if you copy paste it will work.. just from https part..

Or try this..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4VaigIrcYo[/YOUTUBE]
nitarata thumbnail
Looks like this is after TaBhi confrontation.. Drunk Abhi or Acting drunk Abhi.. I hope it's acting drunk Abhi.. 
God these CVs wanna include intimate scenes in this pregnancy situation also...πŸ˜†
xaviara thumbnail
Tia and Aysha, this scene is probably after Abhi confronts Tanu in front of Pragya and yes he is drunk in the scene. The IV is as usual funny and Shabz and Sriti are trying to mislead the reporters as much as possible.

And yes in the BTS scene, looks like we finally get to see Abhi romance Pragya because he wants too and not because he is trying to prove something. πŸ˜† But can't be sure since the audio is completed mute when they showed the BTS scene.πŸ˜†

ash k thumbnail
They muted the dialogues!
Omg so many scenes to look forward to, can't figure out what will be shown when.. but definitely all green chatri stuff should be next... followed by red chatri stuff...

Im following chatrisπŸ˜†
ash k thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

Tia and Aysha, this scene is probably after Abhi confronts Tanu in front of Pragya and yes he is drunk in the scene. The IV is as usual funny and Shabz and Sriti are trying to mislead the reporters as much as possible.

And yes in the BTS scene, looks like we finally get to see Abhi romance Pragya because he wants too and not because he is trying to prove something. πŸ˜† But can't be sure since the audio is completed mute when they showed the BTS scene.πŸ˜†

Thanks Nav!!!!😳
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

Looks like this is after TaBhi confrontation.. Drunk Abhi or Acting drunk Abhi.. I hope it's acting drunk Abhi.. 

God these CVs wanna include intimate scenes in this pregnancy situation also...πŸ˜†

This is why I am loving this track so much, because Tanu's pregnancy is becoming a catalyst for AbhiGya getting more closer to each other. The more Pragya tries to bring TaBhi together, the more Abhi is going to get close to her πŸ˜†

Shabz said that Abhi is pretending to be drunk, but I don't know if I should believe him or not !! πŸ˜†

ash k thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

This is why I am loving this track so much, because Tanu's pregnancy is becoming a catalyst for AbhiGya getting more closer to each other. The more Pragya tries to bring TaBhi together, the more Abhi is going to get close to her πŸ˜†

Shabz said that Abhi is pretending to be drunk, but I don't know if I should believe him or not !! πŸ˜†

I skipped the interview part... was it interesting???
xaviara thumbnail
Am glad the BTS people ave been muting the dialogues when they show the OLV, so when we do get to watch the scene, it doesn't feel as if we have already watched the scene before.

Even without audio AbhiGya proximity is setting the screen on fire !!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†