Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 61

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: anilu

Thank you so much !!:-) I am Harini btw :-)

hello Harini
welcome to the AT harini
I am sara but here they call me iris
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MsTiara

C'mon, PLEASE don't fight!

Some of us love Pragya more than Abhi and others love Abhi more than Pragya.
But at the end we all love "AbhiGya" and that's why we're here.

So, join in and sing "LOVE, LOVE, HAPPY LOVE!"

Kate darling No Ones Fighting dear...its a healthy discussion ...😆
Lkb79 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

During MMS track even Abhi hurt Sarla and got slapped in return, he may have not insulted her, but he put Pragya's family through as much pain as he did Pragya. At that point, it wasn't necessary to hurt her family, he already had Pragya's consent to marry Suresh, so he could have let Pragya handle her family, but he didn't. He did all that because according to him it had to be done, in the same way Pragya is doing this for she thinks is needed to be done so that she can leave Abhi without Daadi stopping her.

Navi is your name, right? I like you. You talk a lot of sense. 👏
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lol.. krishu dancing in front of them was stupid.. it was an insult to himself not the family.. Edited by harisha_kb - 8 years ago
-harini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sara7iris

hello Harini
welcome to the AT harini
I am sara but here they call me iris

I l call u Sara then 😆 I have always liked that name a lot 😊
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@rishu what if abhi manage to expose tanu without her help??  :P
 and i think abhi has to do some serious apologies in front of everyone and tell them the truth why he got married to pragya...bt eventually she changed him to a better person...and he realised that he fell in love with her... he was still confused about his feelings..bt he knew pragya was the one for him..
so he should say...sorry for everything and tell pragya...he would accept anything she decides...whether she choose to leave him or to unite :) ofcoz she would say yes..lol :P mAybe we will see a remarriage with a proper SR ...lol 😆
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just watched episode and not much to say really. I'm just glad Abhi saw Pragya with Daadi's photo because he may not have had the same reaction had he not seen her, maybe? 
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tilashini

@rishu what if abhi manage to expose tanu without her help??  :P

and i think abhi has to do some serious apologies in front of everyone and tell them the truth why he got married to pragya...bt eventually she changed him to a better person...and he realised that he fell in love with her... he was still confused about his feelings..bt he knew pragya was the one for him..
so he should say...sorry for everything and tell pragya...he would accept anything she decides...whether she choose to leave him or to unite :) ofcoz she would say yes..lol :P mAybe we will see a remarriage with a proper SR ...lol 😆

tilu .. tilu.. come out of sr and look at pragya ... things what she is doing now will postpone their SR FOR another year 😆😆
Lkb79 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

Navz,

This Pragya is not showing spine, she is pretending to have a spine. That's it. Even she does not agree with what she is doing, which is hurting Daadi and Abhi.

I think she agrees with Akash and Rachna being together. She just wouldn't normally use this method though because it's harsh and accusatory. But original recipe Pragya would definitely stand up to anyone about Akash and Rachna - she would just use reasoning, though, instead of accusations. 
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: xaviara

Tia lets just agree to disagree on this. I know most of you are not enjoying the current episodes, but I find this track very beautiful and meaningful, because I understand both Abhi and Pragya equally in this track and I'm enjoying how we are getting to see AbhiGya getting stronger as a couple even with Pragya trying to leave Abhi and MM so she could do the right thing.

Tia same...as Navz here...😆