Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 60

-harini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys
Just had a random thought.. Not related to the current track but will be nice if something like this happens in the future I feel :)
This is just one scene so thought I l post it here.. Let me know if I should remove it..
Situation:
All misunderstandings cleared. Abhi and Pragya back together after chucking tanu out.. After a LOT of persuasion from dadi and Abhi tayiji finally accepts Rachu and Akash.. Their wedding was around a month back and Rachu delivers a baby girl and they name her Arna..she is back home with the kid and is in her room.. Abhi goes past her room when he sees her sitting on the bed with the baby sleeping on her lap..

Hey Rachu! How are you and how's my darling niece?

Hi bhai! Aap andhar aayiye na ..

Abhi walks in and sits on the bed facing them and caresses the baby's soft face..

I am better now bhai just a bit tired and madam here is peacefully sleeping.

Abhi smiles at that and says..
Rachu, with all the confusion that was going on in the house the past month, I never got to tell you this.. Welcome to the family! I am really happy akash realized his mistake and decided to marry you..

Thank you so much bhai! And it's all only because of Pragya di.. Our big fat egos didn't let us realize our love for each other but she was the one who made us see sense ..

Ya I know .. My fuggy is the best :)

Rachu grins at that .. She loves the way he calls her fuggy ..

Oh btw Rachu! Thank you so much for marrying akash! U don't know how big a favor this is!

Thank you? Favor? Aap kya Bol rahe ho bhai?

Tumhe yaad hai woh ladki..the one whom akash was supposed to marry? She was one of my biggest fans.. From the time she got to know akash was my bhai she kept talking about how she couldn't believe that she was getting married in the house that I lived in and all that.. She even started taking selfies with me whenever she saw me after that with the sole aim of getting 701 likes instead of 700 I guess.. I even started imagining my future after she got married to akash, where I was running behind dadi or fuggy asking them to save me from her and she was running behind me with her phone in her hand wanting to take more selfies. Phew u saved me!..he said shaking his head from left to right as if trying to erase some bad memory

Rachu couldn't help laughing out loud at that but she also didnt want to let go of this opportunity to tease him

Bhai I am your very big fan too.. Can I have a selfie with you?

Rachuuu!!

'Hahaha kidding bhai..and your welcome btw 'she says with a wink and they continue chatting for some more time .
😊 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: harisha_kb

@bold.. i blame him for this..

come on tia be frank... will u not be  ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

she loves him so much and he is too hot to hhandle and an expert in seduction... omg that nuzzling and all no girl can tolerate..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

rishuu nooo dont go any further β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Tilashini

is she really pregnant ?? πŸ˜†

yeahh ...dadi is gonna hate abhi bt then pragya ..again pragya will use her jadooo to change from hate to love... πŸ˜† pragya will say that she has seen changes in him hes not the same abhi how he use to be..he cares a lot for everyone...and i'm very lucky πŸ˜³ ok i should stop dreaming fr now :P

pragya will leave them right .. how can she use her jadu ?? i am talking about things after pragya goal is achieved..
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Tilashini

rishuu nooo dont go any further β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

lol tilu..
xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Tia-

Navz,

This Pragya is not showing spine, she is pretending to have a spine. That's it. Even she does not agree with what she is doing, which is hurting Daadi and Abhi.

Tia lets just agree to disagree on this. I know most of you are not enjoying the current episodes, but I find this track very beautiful and meaningful, because I understand both Abhi and Pragya equally in this track and I'm enjoying how we are getting to see AbhiGya getting stronger as a couple even with Pragya trying to leave Abhi and MM so she could do the right thing.
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: xaviara

Ditto !!

Some of us has even called her without spine, which is uncalled for because the Pragya we are getting to see in this track is the same Pragya we got to see when the show started. Initially in the show, she was practical, used her mind instead of her heart and did the right thing, even if it entailed her to go to any lengths.

Which is why I'm so surprised as to why this track has become an Abhi Vs Pragya track with everyone against her ? Whatever Abhi does he is always right, whereas Pragya is never wrong. She is blamed for or held responsible for everything she does, either good or bad. πŸ˜•

Exactly...

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: xaviara

Tia lets just agree to disagree on this. I know most of you are not enjoying the current episodes, but I find this track very beautiful and meaningful, because I understand both Abhi and Pragya equally in this track and I'm enjoying how we are getting to see AbhiGya getting stronger as a couple even with Pragya trying to leave Abhi and MM so she could do the right thing.

Okay! 
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 very nice anilu 
-harini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you so much !!:-) I am Harini btw :-)
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You know so many of you keep saying Pragya should tell the truth etc...Abhi did not insult or hurt Pragya's family...but he did...by forcing their daughter to marry against their wishes...
Dancing in front of them when they entered MM..not an isult...really??? 

All insults are not Verbal...many are actions...

An other thing...Pragya should tell the truth to dadi, Abhi everyone says...did Abhi once tell Pragya he is playing a part to capture the MMS culprit...?? Did he even once tell Sarla maa or Rockstar dadi or even his dassi?? that hes forcing Pragya to get married etc as its his Master Plan to capture the person responsible for the MMS thing????

No so why do we want or expect Pragya to do that??? Why???
Why the double standards then?? One set of rules for Abhi and another for Pragya??

Edited by kubare - 8 years ago