Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 59

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Tilashini

rishu..missed you πŸ€—πŸ˜†

my phone couldnt handle abhigya hotness.. software crashed..πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsTiara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
C'mon, PLEASE don't fight!
Some of us love Pragya more than Abhi and others love Abhi more than Pragya.
But at the end we all love "AbhiGya" and that's why we're here.

So, join in and sing "LOVE, LOVE, HAPPY LOVE!"
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This Pragya tricking Daadi needs to end. Hope she stops after Abhi finds out.

Anyways, thank heavens Pragya is a bad actress. If she was a strong persona and a good actress, she would have given no clue whatsoever to Abhi as to why she is doing all this.

Like crying in front of Daadi's pic, getting seduced by him etc.πŸ˜†
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MsTiara

C'mon, PLEASE don't fight!

Some of us love Pragya more than Abhi and others love Abhi more than Pragya.
But at the end we all love "AbhiGya" and that's why we're here.

So, join in and sing "LOVE, LOVE, HAPPY LOVE!"

you are so cute kate
big hug for you

they didn't fight this is just a convo ...
sara7iris thumbnail
bye Krish take care and see you later
big hug
sara7iris thumbnail
episode HD is out

http://www.desirulez.net/threads/760500-Kumkum-Bhagya-13th-May-2015-Watch-Online

xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kubare

Thank you Kate for saying that...πŸ˜ƒ

Abhi acted out in MMS worse then this and no one said he was Dumb..all praising hi saying its an act etc...so why is it so difficult to understand Pragya?? Why..??? Why is Abhi always excused and found to be so...smart...etc...??? Him insulting everyone is fine...funny...her doing it is crazy...πŸ˜•

Ditto !!

Some of us has even called her without spine, which is uncalled for because the Pragya we are getting to see in this track is the same Pragya we got to see when the show started. Initially in the show, she was practical, used her mind instead of her heart and did the right thing, even if it entailed her to go to any lengths.

Which is why I'm so surprised as to why this track has become an Abhi Vs Pragya track with everyone against her ? Whatever Abhi does he is always right, whereas Pragya is never wrong. She is blamed for or held responsible for everything she does, either good or bad. πŸ˜•

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Tia-

This Pragya tricking Daadi needs to end. Hope she stops after Abhi finds out.

Anyways, thank heavens Pragya is a bad actress. If she was a strong persona and a good actress, she would have given no clue whatsoever to Abhi as to why she is doing all this.

Like crying in front of Daadi's pic, getting seduced by him etc.πŸ˜†

@bold.. i blame him for this..
come on tia be frank... will u not be  ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

she loves him so much and he is too hot to hhandle and an expert in seduction... omg that nuzzling and all no girl can tolerate..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: harisha_kb

lol ab hi getting slapped by sarla ma... i cant forget that...

yup i accept but i swear abhi never insulted pragyas family... neither did he nor he allowed others to..

even when he spoke ill of the sweater sarla maa gave he apologised..

but today what all pragya said to dadi.. she shouldnt have said that... whatever may be the reason ...i dont like it... 

she blamed the whole family... what if dadi gets a heart attack ? what if something else hapen ?

abhi never spoke rudely to her family..

this track i am only happy because abhi is proving his worth a bit .. i mean his understanding towards pragya is proved...

pragya please for god sake.abhi sake,dadi sake and MY sake stop doing htis
πŸ˜† ( dont tell me she is doin all that for abhi and dadi.. i know it but this is not the way )

premature baby can be said to dadi... lol dadi is not a kid she is old enough to know.. premature can be known during the birth but what will they do her belly which will start showing 3-4 months..

will they say tanu is a super model right show her belly will grow from 1-2 months itselfπŸ˜†

if not now soon pragya drama will come in front of dadi and she will hate abhi for euining pragya life..

this is just a temporary solution..

is she really pregnant ?? πŸ˜†

yeahh ...dadi is gonna hate abhi bt then pragya ..again pragya will use her jadooo to change from hate to love... πŸ˜† pragya will say that she has seen changes in him hes not the same abhi how he use to be..he cares a lot for everyone...and i'm very lucky πŸ˜³ ok i should stop dreaming fr now :P
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Navz,
This Pragya is not showing spine, she is pretending to have a spine. That's it. Even she does not agree with what she is doing, which is hurting Daadi and Abhi.