Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 58

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: MsTiara

Please don't say Pragya is so dumb..  She isn't & neither is Abhi. Thanks.

Thank you Kate for saying that...πŸ˜ƒ

Abhi acted out in MMS worse then this and no one said he was Dumb..all praising hi saying its an act etc...so why is it so difficult to understand Pragya?? Why..??? Why is Abhi always excused and found to be so...smart...etc...??? Him insulting everyone is fine...funny...her doing it is crazy...πŸ˜•
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

im sorry i didnt mean it a harsh way... i wanted to say that she's trying to act a bad person bt its not working...abhi is trying to find out..its kinda easy for him to know whats going on..the way she acting .so he is suspicious about it that something is bothering her and she has to do all this...
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

lol.. pragya is not dumb neither abhi is but sometimes they act stupid..
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

Thank you Kate for saying that...πŸ˜ƒ

Abhi acted out in MMS worse then this and no one said he was Dumb..all praising hi saying its an act etc...so why is it so difficult to understand Pragya?? Why..??? Why is Abhi always excused and found to be so...smart...etc...??? Him insulting everyone is fine...funny...her doing it is crazy...πŸ˜•

who said he is smart in mms track😑
kubare thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tilashini

im sorry i didnt mean it a harsh way... i wanted to say that she's trying to act a bad person bt its not working...abhi is trying to find out..its kinda easy for him to know whats going on..the way she acting .so he is suspicious about it that something is bothering her and she has to do all this...

Tilu Abhi using his brains for the first time really..if he was not in love ...etc ...he would have thrown her out no questions asked...

Pragya was waiting for him to do that..he didn't...she in the room also thinks to herself why isn't he shouting etc...because when ever it has come to her...he has never ever reasoned till today...

Where as she has always understood him and given him the benefit of doubt..

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
rishu..missed you πŸ€—πŸ˜†
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
All other parts updated..thank you for being patient! ttyl!
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know whether to use the word dumb to describe Abhi during the MMS track but all that pain he put Pragya through was so not needed.
kubare thumbnail
Ok me off will be back laterπŸ˜ƒ
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
lol ab hi getting slapped by sarla ma... i cant forget that...
yup i accept but i swear abhi never insulted pragyas family... neither did he nor he allowed others to..

even when he spoke ill of the sweater sarla maa gave he apologised..

but today what all pragya said to dadi.. she shouldnt have said that... whatever may be the reason ...i dont like it... 

she blamed the whole family... what if dadi gets a heart attack ? what if something else hapen ?

abhi never spoke rudely to her family..

this track i am only happy because abhi is proving his worth a bit .. i mean his understanding towards pragya is proved...

pragya please for god sake.abhi sake,dadi sake and MY sake stop doing htis
πŸ˜† ( dont tell me she is doin all that for abhi and dadi.. i know it but this is not the way )

premature baby can be said to dadi... lol dadi is not a kid she is old enough to know.. premature can be known during the birth but what will they do her belly which will start showing 3-4 months..

will they say tanu is a super model right show her belly will grow from 1-2 months itselfπŸ˜†

if not now soon pragya drama will come in front of dadi and she will hate abhi for euining pragya life..

this is just a temporary solution..