ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 56

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
The last part begins with Abhi pacing Abhigya room, next BTS scene. He looks at her pic and is waiting for her. He sees her shadow from the door and she is wiping away her tears and he sees that, he tries to go towards the door and see her but then comes back to the mirror. He sees her wiping her tears again and so he pretends to put perfume and she comes back in. Abhi hands her water and says drink water, you;ve done mahaan/praise worthy job, you need someone to take care of you. Abhi says ok, you drink your anger, I will drink the water. Pragya wondering why he isn;t screaming at her.

Abhi says I know what you're thinking, but you know what I/m thinking, you're such a talented actress. You know what I do to people who hurt Dadi, you still told her all that in front of me, you didn't get scared. Pragya says whatever I did was right, what I said was right, I don't get scared. Abhi says so that lie you told me the other night was also right? Pragya looks up at him surprised.

Tomorrow: Abhi asks her to go to apologize, Pragya says she will not since she didn't do anything wrong. Abhi looking at her.
Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just caught up on LU, what Pragya said about the whole family being about money is so not true, I mean then why did Daadi get Abhi married to Pragya? This drama needs to end soon! 
--simmi-- thumbnail
Thanks for LU Dee!
And Iris I think you covered for Dee didnt you? for a while? I think I saw a post from you so thanks!   <3
xaviara thumbnail
During MMS track even Abhi hurt Sarla and got slapped in return, he may have not insulted her, but he put Pragya's family through as much pain as he did Pragya. At that point, it wasn't necessary to hurt her family, he already had Pragya's consent to marry Suresh, so he could have let Pragya handle her family, but he didn't. He did all that because according to him it had to be done, in the same way Pragya is doing this for she thinks is needed to be done so that she can leave Abhi without Daadi stopping her.
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you DEE for the LU you are the best * big hug* 
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
love the way abhi is handling the situation...his next step would be the part he tries to test pragya's love for dadi...eventually he will know...she really cares for dadi...then why all this drama ??what is she trying to prove?? ..better luck next tim p ...😆 i must say abhi isnt that bad after all ðŸ˜†
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simsim25

Thanks for LU Dee!

And Iris I think you covered for Dee didnt you? for a while? I think I saw a post from you so thanks!   <3

😕 no  Sim I did nothing Sim 
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😆😆
Originally posted by: -Martinski-

GOD THESE DASIS AND DADI ARE SO ANNOYING CANNOT HANDLE TRUTH 

AND AGAIN NO TRUST ON THEIR SO CALLED BAHU 

THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IGNORANT GAH 

You said it Mumma...your sassu maa...and her sisters Urgh...No faith what so ever...and so Oblivious...its ...🤬😆
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
pretends to put perfume ..lol ðŸ¤£
--simmi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

During MMS track even Abhi hurt Sarla and got slapped in return, he may have not insulted her, but he put Pragya's family through as much pain as he did Pragya. At that point, it wasn't necessary to hurt her family, he already had Pragya's consent to marry Suresh, so he could have let Pragya handle her family, but he didn't. He did all that because according to him it had to be done, in the same way Pragya is doing this for she thinks is needed to be done so that she can leave Abhi without Daadi stopping her.

This never even crossed my mind! I agree, a similarity it is. 

It's just Abhigya's aim na, whenever on a mission the rule is to make everyone hate you.