ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 53

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by harisha_kb

lol .. Network problem ..will check out..

No problem do when its ok for you..😊
guys PLs I have some pain in my back can someone  tell me some  astuce to calme the pain 
Hello DEE ,Tia,Krish,Navz and rishu ...sorry if I forget someone 
Awww...Iris...is it lower back...
Try to apply those pain sprays they help...

or those heating plasters tat you can put on...
Hello Krishu, hello Dee! 🤗

Hello everyone else around!
Hi iris, Navi, Krishna, anyone else i missed!
Originally posted by harisha_kb

I have a doubt...

Pragya during mms track though she knows abhi hates her she wanted him to believe her..she asked him do u think I can something like this .. She expected him to trust her..which is quite unnatural..he also has a proof video but she wanted him to believe her

Anyway abhi almost believed her without any proofs when she signed for divorced just the proofs confirmed him and he found the culprits...

But now she is trusting tanu more than abhi ... I accept she doubted her and took her to the doctor but when he is so sure why cant she believe him ..,

Did she think abhi don't remember the night ? If that is so anyway he should not be this mad because he loves tanu but he is too much annoyed .,

Or did she think abhi will leave the baby like akash if that is so does she understand abhi properly ?

Or did she think abhi is in a mu and that's why the test...

Did she know the night which tanu is claiming is actually the drunken. Night and thads y she believing he must have done it and forgot ?

Exactly my issues Rishu.
Originally posted by deefan

Hi Tia!
Tell Indu Daasi/Maasi that she will be interviewed for AT 150 and to be prepared to answer questions about such a huge milestone 😆
Probably right after the LU!

😲
Originally posted by kubare

Awww...Iris...is it lower back...
Try to apply those pain sprays they help...

or those heating plasters tat you can put on...
yes it's lower back 😭
thanks krish I will do that
The episode begins with Pragya asking Tayiji if the child wasn't his blood, Tayiji says I don't care how much lecture you give, I won't change my mind. You are wrong and will be wrong. Pragya then thinks of her convo with Tanu telling her about Dadi not accepting her till Pragya is married to Abhi.

Pragya then I am not wrong, whoever is thinking me wrong is wrong. Inbdu daasi says you have done wrong, see the bride, you think rachna wouldn't get happiness so we were wrong. take a look at this bride, she is returning without marriage.
There is no greater punishement than this, who is responsible. Pragya says Dadi Indu Daasi stunned. Pragya says Dadi is responsible for all this, knowing everything she tried to get Aakash married and ruin two lives. dadi stunned. Indu Daasi says Dadi is not wrong, you should have told us earlier we would have talked to Rachna. Aaliyah Abhi just watching with suspicion. Indu Daasi says you have taken the right decision for this family in a very wrong way and now the whole family will have to bear the brunt. Abhi has his hands on his chin just watching. Pragya says I don't care about your viewpoint and in my viewpoint Dadi is wrong.

Indu Daasi goes to ABhi. pragya starts berating Dadi saying you took care of Abhi when his parents passed away and today another child is asking for your blessings, you are turnign away, why? you only said this famiy;s happiness is everything, that was all an act. You cannot see aything beyond your happiness See Rachna, you want a great grandchild, so you only want abhi;s child cos he is famous and successful? How can you be so selfish? Aaliyah stunned.

Edited by deefan - 8 years ago