Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 48

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Asma-

hello =)
Just figured out that the rose promo never came in the show ..

Asma the rose was a symbolism of him thanking her the change in his feelings...he instead slaped her...

The rose though was given by Purab to BBπŸ˜†
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
whether pragya believes him or not I'm sure Aliya would support her bhai πŸ˜› she has nothing against pragya na ?? she can enjoy her moments with love since thats connected to his happiness.. πŸ˜†
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tilashini

whether pragya believes him or not I'm sure Aliya would support her bhai πŸ˜› she has nothing against pragya na ?? she can enjoy her moments with love since thats connected to his happiness.. πŸ˜†

Yeah I hope Aalu supports..

I didn;t  understand bold..
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

Anyways, I don't mind Pragya torturing Abhi.. but she is not really torturing him because she is pissed off. I would have liked that better. She is torturing him because she wants to fight for a baby and its mother. I just hope she herself finally figures Tannu was a liar..πŸ˜•

She is not doing this for Tanu, she couldn't care less about her. She is only doing this so that an innocent baby doesn't suffer because of his parents, because he has promised to fulfill Daadi's wish and most importantly she has to save Abhi and Dadi's relationship, because they mean the world to each other.
nitarata thumbnail
Couldn't watch the SBS etc. fully but saw bits. Seemed like TaBhiGya are in Tannu house. WHy is Abhi throwing Tannu out of her own house?
Tilashini thumbnail

Yeah I hope Aalu supports..

I didn;t  understand bold..

nt suppose to talk about rabul here thats why πŸ˜† i meant purab's happiness is aliya's happiness..she will do anything for him..purab wants to see abhigya together na  πŸ˜›
kubare thumbnail

She definitely needs to believe in Abhi more than Tannu (at least after Abhi denies). Because Abhi has done so much for her in her life.. Tannu has destroyed a lot for her. She should trust Abhi over Tannu.. no questions from me on that. It's simply foolish to trust an evil person who almost took her mom's life, over someone who took a bullet, ready to give his life for her.

Why should she just because he has Denied???!!!!!??? She had denied so amny time of wrong doing that were heaped on her and much worse in MMS track...but did He Ever Ever Believe her when She Denied ?????? So why should Pragya????? Why????

As I said its Karma ...He's paying for all his wrong doings...and its about time he feels what he put Pragya through all these months...

Sorry I feel no sympathy for Abhi and am with Pragya here...πŸ˜† She atleast is using her intelligence and putting things together that she was told and saw with her own eyes...

Abhi always accused her and never listened to her on Tanu or Aliyahs lies...never used his Brians..Pragya is even now...πŸ˜†using her brains...
Edited by kubare - 8 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
If Pragya believes Abhi loves Tannu and vice versa, and wants to move out of MM for the baby/TaBhi family, why can't she just tell Daadi that she doesn't want to be with Abhi because he is a rude husband/etc. etc..?

Why does she need to torture the old woman?
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail

Couldn't watch the SBS etc. fully but saw bits. Seemed like TaBhiGya are in Tannu house. WHy is Abhi throwing Tannu out of her own house?

it seems like she is not going anywhere she arguing with abhi why should she leave -_-
kubare thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

Why does she need to ask ? Why is that it is always Pragya who has to read between the lines, believe in Abhi above everything and everyone else ? Abhi has told her and implicated 100 times that he has been sexually intimate with Tanu while they were married. The biggest proof she saw on her own wedding night, so why would she think that he went to anyone else except Tanu ? She is not blindly trusting Tanu, she is just trusting her own intelligence and also trusting what Abhi has been telling her for months !

Exactly my sentiments too...Ditto word for word...