ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 47

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by xaviara

It is not about believing Tanu over Abhi, it is about what the truth is. Tanu has told her and Abhi both that they slept together the night he came to her drunk during MMS track. In my opinion Pragya must be thinking that since Abhi can't rremeber he is having such a tough time believing Tanu, but that doesn't make that they didn't sleep together. It happens that you get intimate while being drunk and doesn't remember the next day.

Ditto..!!!

Thus his mistake in drunkenness the innocent child shouldn't suffer nor the woman he claims as his love and was in a  relationship with...

Why does she need to ask ? Why is that it is always Pragya who has to read between the lines, believe in Abhi above everything and everyone else ? Abhi has told her and implicated 100 times that he has been sexually intimate with Tanu while they were married. The biggest proof she saw on her own wedding night, so why would she think that he went to anyone else except Tanu ? She is not blindly trusting Tanu, she is just trusting her own intelligence and also trusting what Abhi has been telling her for months !

She definitely needs to believe in Abhi more than Tannu (at least after Abhi denies). Because Abhi has done so much for her in her life.. Tannu has destroyed a lot for her. She should trust Abhi over Tannu.. no questions from me on that. It's simply foolish to trust an evil person who almost took her mom's life, over someone who took a bullet, ready to give his life for her.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
Also if Pragya want ed to believe Tanu so blindly she would have just taken her word for it, but she didn't, she dragged her to hospital and got a pregnancy test in front of herself and when it came positive, it was then she believed her. 
I mean pregnant doesn't mean Abhi's child. She should know a MMS video of Suresh on Pragya didn't mean they slept!!
Originally posted by -Tia-

I mean pregnant doesn't mean Abhi's child. She should know a MMS video of Suresh on Pragya didn't mean they slept!!

lol tia calm down ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Also if Pragya want ed to believe Tanu so blindly she would have just taken her word for it, but she didn't, she dragged her to hospital and got a pregnancy test in front of herself and when it came positive, it was then she believed her. 

Anyways, I don't mind Pragya torturing Abhi.. but she is not really torturing him because she is pissed off. I would have liked that better. She is torturing him because she wants to fight for a baby and its mother. I just hope she herself finally figures Tannu was a liar..😕

if it was abhi na he wouldn't have just taken her fr the test...he would have done something more than that...i mean he wouldn't believe her right away until he investigates further   ðŸ˜†
if abhi did actually sleep with her why isnt she telling him about it and that he was drunk ?? ðŸ˜• she can cook up stories na 

Anyways, I don't mind Pragya torturing Abhi.. but she is not really torturing him because she is pissed off. I would have liked that better. She is torturing him because she wants to fight for a baby and its mother. I just hope she herself finally figures Tannu was a liar..😕

right ! she told tanu to stay away from him that night until tanu broke the news about her pregnancy..she's all ðŸ¥º
Originally posted by Tilashini

right ! she told tanu to stay away from him that night until tanu broke the news about her pregnancy..she's all ðŸ¥º
Yeah exactly.. Until then she was not worried about Abhi's love for Tannu or vice versa!!! She only believed in her love and her Kumkum Bhagya. Baby news came and Pragya made a U turn.

She definitely needs to believe in Abhi more than Tannu (at least after Abhi denies). Because Abhi has done so much for her in her life.. Tannu has destroyed a lot for her. She should trust Abhi over Tannu.. no questions from me on that. It's simply foolish to trust an evil person who almost took her mom's life, over someone who took a bullet, ready to give his life for her.

Why does she need to believe in Abhi about this matter ? Because he has done so much for her and her family ? Pragya knows he is human and is capable of committing a mistake, especially when according to her they have been sexually active all these months. First Abhi implicates that he has been intimate with Tanu and now he denies it because he believes she is playing games. Why should Pragya believe him now ? She has the proof that Tanu is pregnant and she has no reason to believe that Tanu has been with anyone else except Abhi.

Also it is not just about Abhi-Tanu and baby anymore, it is also about Daadi. I was watching old episodes of KKB, and I realized that Daadi wanting a grandchild from AbhiGya has been building up for a long time. I just saw a scene yesterday from the time AbhiGya and Tanu went for a fashion show for Mr; Lalwani's. The scene was a phone call from Daadi to Pragya where she asks Pragya to promise her that she will fulfill her wish of a grandchild. Daadi even said that 'Abhi will never understand this, but you are my sensible and responsible bacha, so you promise me that you will give me this happiness'

Pragya knows Daadi has much more expectations from her then from Abhi, and since she thinks Abhi will never love her, then why not give Daadi this happiness through TaBhi's baby. Daadi may dislike Tanu, but she would love and adore Abhi's child irrrespective of who the mother of the child is.