ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 46

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Yeah Krishna that sounds like the right order..
But I don't wanna know so much in advance. It's like no surprises.. Haha.. 

Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

Pragya knows Tannu does not love Abhi- at least she has a fair idea..

And during kidnap track, Pragya asks Abhi why he doesn't remember Tannu...

And now, if Abhi doesn't even trust Tannu to be saying the truth about pregnancy, she should trust Abhi more than Tannu... I mean come on, Abhi normally does not lie to Pragya or anything..and this is serious business. 

If Abhi loved Tannu so much why wouldn't he accept his child.. or even doubt it.. I mean he should have a strong reason to deny being the dad.. Abhi is very fond of his blood and his folks.. Pragya would know that living with him all these days, facing so much.

That's why I conclude Pragya's primary intention here is justice to Tannu and her baby... may be she doesn't want the guilt of spoiling it for a baby and can't think beyond.

It is not about believing Tanu over Abhi, it is about what the truth is. Tanu has told her and Abhi both that they slept together the night he came to her drunk during MMS track. In my opinion Pragya must be thinking that since Abhi can't rremeber he is having such a tough time believing Tanu, but that doesn't make that they didn't sleep together. It happens that you get intimate while being drunk and doesn't remember the next day.
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sometimes I feel bad for Abhi because he is always being cheated by his love one be it Alia, tanu or Purab ( though unintentionally)
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: xaviara

It is not about believing Tanu over Abhi, it is about what the truth is. Tanu has told her and Abhi both that they slept together the night he came to her drunk during MMS track. In my opinion Pragya must be thinking that since Abhi can't rremeber he is having such a tough time believing Tanu, but that doesn't make that they didn't sleep together. It happens that you get intimate while being drunk and doesn't remember the next day.

Did she ask Abhi if he slept with her or not? How does Pragya know Abhi went to Tannu that night? He might have gone to a bar/pub wherever!!!

Again she is blindly trusting Tannu, a proven liar!
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Pragya knows Tannu does not love Abhi- at least she has a fair idea..

And during kidnap track, Pragya asks Abhi why he doesn't remember Tannu...

And now, if Abhi doesn't even trust Tannu to be saying the truth about pregnancy, she should trust Abhi more than Tannu... I mean come on, Abhi normally does not lie to Pragya or anything..and this is serious business. 

If Abhi loved Tannu so much why wouldn't he accept his child.. or even doubt it.. I mean he should have a strong reason to deny being the dad.. Abhi is very fond of his blood and his folks.. Pragya would know that living with him all these days, facing so much.

That's why I conclude Pragya's primary intention here is justice to Tannu and her baby... may be she doesn't want the guilt of spoiling it for a baby and can't think beyond.

Tia Pragya does not relate to the kind of Love Tanu and Abhi have...

She knows Tanu is not truthful..honest...is selfish ...manipulative...but her not loving Abhi..nah...for her Tanu's love for Abhi is the selfish kind of love that she can't relate too...

Thus what matters more to her is Abhi's love for Tanu...then Tanu's love for Abhi..she loves Abhi so Ahi's happiness matters more...

She suddenly just cant believe Abhi is not the father..and why should she when there is a 0.001% chance that he did make a baby with her in his drunken state...and during that time Tanu and Abhi were a couple in Love...

Thus shes doing it for the Child more then Abhi or Tanu...the parites concerned loved each other and these two ppl claimed to love and claimed to do more then that with each other and shoved it in her face from the night of her marriage...thus...she is doing the right thing...getting the party concerned who are ...were in love married for the Greater Good...The Mehra Waris...πŸ˜†
xaviara thumbnail

Abhi was right about his stand on Aaliyah. He could be right about his stance on Tannu too..

Pragya, I hope gives Abhi a benefit of doubt than going overboard with her support to Tannu.

Abhi also gave Pragya chances to prover herself in MMS thing and even helped her.

But Abhi was wrong about Pragya during MMS track, and he only give her chance to prove herself when Purab convinced him or else he was ready to throw her out. He also didn't believe her till she agreed to divorce him. That was the trigger for him to realize that there could be another side to the story, I feel that same will happen with Pragya as well, something huge will happen that will trigger Pragya to believe Abhi and suspect Tanu.

kubare thumbnail

Did she ask Abhi if he slept with her or not? How does Pragya know Abhi went to Tannu that night? He might have gone to a bar/pub wherever!!!

Tia Pragya has been aware that he always goes to Tanu when he even needs a drink...wedding night...example...Abhi has never been shown to go to a pub to drink..and when ever he has disappeared on her its always to Tanu's...so she didn't need to ask,...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†It was Elementary for her...πŸ˜†
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello =)
Just figured out that the rose promo never came in the show ..
kubare thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

But Abhi was wrong about Pragya during MMS track, and he only give her chance to prove herself when Purab convinced him or else he was ready to throw her out. He also didn't believe her till she agreed to divorce him. That was the trigger for him to realize that there could be another side to the story, I feel that same will happen with Pragya as well, something huge will happen that will trigger Pragya to believe Abhi and suspect Tanu.

Ditto..

Tia Abhi never ever gave her a chance out of the good of his heart...and sorry but even he was rotten to her through out..even when he relaized she may be innocent...thus that does not count...

Pragya will give him a chance DNA report...which will prove hes the father!!!

Maybe something later may trigger her suspicion and thus she saves him...but not till she does to him or the CV's do to him what he did to Pragya during MMS...make his life unbearable...just desert that will be and on Mandap..this time she throws water...πŸ˜†
Edited by kubare - 8 years ago
xaviara thumbnail

Why does she need to ask ? Why is that it is always Pragya who has to read between the lines, believe in Abhi above everything and everyone else ? Abhi has told her and implicated 100 times that he has been sexually intimate with Tanu while they were married. The biggest proof she saw on her own wedding night, so why would she think that he went to anyone else except Tanu ? She is not blindly trusting Tanu, she is just trusting her own intelligence and also trusting what Abhi has been telling her for months !