ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 45

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -Tia-

I am not sure if Pragya is going all this for Abhi or Tannu!! How does she even know TaBhi will have a happy married life if Abhi doesn't even trust Tannu? She already knows Tannu is not a nice person either. She might get TaBhi married but does she know they will make a good family? She needs to remember she herself is from a broken family.. Didn't her dad leave them or is he dead?

exactly like i said it is going to ruin 3 lifes no one is gonna be happy 
Tilashini thumbnail

Tannu was shown to puke a few times before, KC day and then on road side chai scene. She may have acid reflux problems!!

🤣🤣
xaviara thumbnail

I am not sure if Pragya is going all this for Abhi or Tannu!! How does she even know TaBhi will have a happy married life if Abhi doesn't even trust Tannu? She already knows Tannu is not a nice person either. She might get TaBhi married but does she know they will make a good family? She needs to remember she herself is from a broken family.. Didn't her dad leave them or is he dead?

But Tia, why would she think that they won't have a happy married life ? Weren't they planning to get married before Tanu announced her pregnancy ? As far as Pragya knows that Abhi loved Tanu, so if he is not ready to believe her that she is pregnant, to Pragya it doesn't mean he still doesn't love her. Pragya knows Abhi always behaves in this manner when he thinks someone is lying to him or playing games, she has experienced it first hand herself.
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Still I can't come out of abhi saying

Aaram Se ??

Lol abhi abhi .. 😆
Tilashini thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

But Tia, why would she think that they won't have a happy married life ? Weren't they planning to get married before Tanu announced her pregnancy ? As far as Pragya knows that Abhi loved Tanu, so if he is not ready to believe her that she is pregnant, to Pragya it doesn't mean he still doesn't love her. Pragya knows Abhi always behaves in this manner when he thinks someone is lying to him or playing games, she has experienced it first hand herself.

if he thinks tanu is playing games...why does it bother him ? if he loves T he would just go ahead and marry her  since pragya knows that he doesn't love her ...why would he wanna investigate this matter  ...so tell me he is doing all this to prove his innocence or his love for pragya ? ðŸ˜›
Tilashini thumbnail
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

Still I can't come out of abhi saying

Aaram Se ??

Lol abhi abhi .. 😆

lol  so funny ðŸ˜†
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Pragya knows Tannu does not love Abhi- at least she has a fair idea..
And during kidnap track, Pragya asks Abhi why he doesn't remember Tannu...

And now, if Abhi doesn't even trust Tannu to be saying the truth about pregnancy, she should trust Abhi more than Tannu... I mean come on, Abhi normally does not lie to Pragya or anything..and this is serious business. 

If Abhi loved Tannu so much why wouldn't he accept his child.. or even doubt it.. I mean he should have a strong reason to deny being the dad.. Abhi is very fond of his blood and his folks.. Pragya would know that living with him all these days, facing so much.

That's why I conclude Pragya's primary intention here is justice to Tannu and her baby... may be she doesn't want the guilt of spoiling it for a baby and can't think beyond.
xaviara thumbnail
Tila, Pragya knows the sort of person Abhi is, so his mistrust of Tanu and his investigating the truth of Tanu's pregnancy to her is his way of dealing with someone who he things is playing games with him. Abhi also loves Aaliya, but he mistrusted her enough to investigate her during MMS track. Does that mean he doesn't love his sister ? For Pragya, Abhi's behavior is part of his reaction because of the person he is, because he hates being lied too, especially by the people he loves and as per Pragya he loves Tanu. 
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just watched the BTS...😆😆😆
Yeah aggressive Abhi...😆😆😆Maybe goes from Tanu's place...get Pragya or Pragya is outside Tanu's house...and this time confrontation between Abhi and Tanu in front of Pragya...😆

Ok the sequence of scenes...

Pragya Dadi shouting match right after the Rachna Akash marriage day...

The same day change of clothes and we have Abhi following Pragya as he told Indu dassi nah give me one day to find out why Pragya is behaving this way...

Thus the  Abhi following Pragya epi...

Then we have Tanu Abhi scenes...at her place...

The we have again at her place the scene with Abhi Tanu and Pragya this time...again at Tanu's place...

The guitar book scene next day where Abhi confident that hes not the father...then things can e cleared between him and Pragya.

Thus all the BTSes scenes accounted for ...and in the right order too...😆

I have always ,loved Puzzles and Mysteries...😆😆😆
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: xaviara

Tila, Pragya knows the sort of person Abhi is, so his mistrust of Tanu and his investigating the truth of Tanu's pregnancy to her is his way of dealing with someone who he things is playing games with him. Abhi also loves Aaliya, but he mistrusted her enough to investigate her during MMS track. Does that mean he doesn't love his sister ? For Pragya, Abhi's behavior is part of his reaction because of the person he is, because he hates being lied too, especially by the people he loves and as per Pragya he loves Tanu. 

Abhi was right about his stand on Aaliyah. He could be right about his stance on Tannu too..

Pragya, I hope gives Abhi a benefit of doubt than going overboard with her support to Tannu.

Abhi also gave Pragya chances to prover herself in MMS thing and even helped her.