Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 44

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
abhi wants to convince pragya about what ?? ðŸ˜•
just watched the segments..hmmm why tanu is not willing to give him proof that its his child ?...clearly its not his child? ðŸ¤“

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Tia-

Navz, I want Aalu to help AbhiGya! Whatever her reasons would be to help, her helping would be great!!

Tia *hugs*

Yep I want her to help out AbhiGya too and I have a strong feeling she will, because am sure after this track ends the next track would be RaBul's wedding track, so the CV's have to show Aaliyah in the good books of Purab. Plus I have a feeling Aaliyah won't take too kindly the fact that Tanu might be trying to make a fool of her Bhai by making his responsible of someone else child.

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Tilashini

abhi wants to convince pragya about what ??😕

just watched the segments..hmmm why tanu is not willing to give him proof that its his child ?...clearly its not his child?🤓

Because there's no child and if there is one its not Abhi's. That's why Tannu never wanted to tell Abhi to begin with!! She just wanted Prags out of the way and marry Abhi!!
Tilashini thumbnail
seriously pragya.. why do you expect him to be gentle ?? ðŸ˜³
so abhi says he wants to prove tanu wrong in front of pragya 

anyway i don't think Tanu is going anywhere.,even if she does pragya would go bring her back and try to convince abhi -_-

he's gonna continue doing the same thing and say you are gonna miss me when i leave you... -!! ...😆 it till go on until mandap...lol
Edited by Tilashini - 8 years ago
xaviara thumbnail
AbhiGya need Aaliyah's help at this point, because even thought they are both smart, they aren't clever like Aaliyah, and their thinking can never go to the levels of someone like Tanu. Plus Aaliyah and Tanu have been BFF since childhood, who would know better then Aaliyah how her mind works and how to get to the truth ? She is clever enough to do it in a way that Tanu never finds out that it was her who was behind exposing her.
Tilashini thumbnail

Because there's no child and if there is one its not Abhi's. That's why Tannu never wanted to tell Abhi to begin with!! She just wanted Prags out of the way and marry Abhi!!

she is even scared to tell aliya about it ...lol
yes tia like you said i hope aliya will help abhigya..
so that puking scene sab natak tha? maybe its something she ate ðŸ˜†
Tilashini thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xaviara

AbhiGya need Aaliyah's help at this point, because even thought they are both smart, they aren't clever like Aaliyah, and their thinking can never go to the levels of someone like Tanu. Plus Aaliyah and Tanu have been BFF since childhood, who would know better then Aaliyah how her mind works and how to get to the truth ? She is clever enough to do it in a way that Tanu never finds out that it was her who was behind exposing her.

gotta agree with you on this..aliya should help them ðŸ˜Š
criminal minds think alike she will know what tanu is up to ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
nitarata thumbnail
I am not sure if Pragya is doing all this for Abhi or Tannu!! How does she even know TaBhi will have a happy married life if Abhi doesn't even trust Tannu? She already knows Tannu is not a nice person either. She might get TaBhi married but does she know they will make a good family? She needs to remember she herself is from a broken family.. Didn't her dad leave them or is he dead?Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I am not sure if Pragya is going all this for Abhi or Tannu!! How does she even know TaBhi will have a happy married life if Abhi doesn't even trust Tannu? She already knows Tannu is not a nice person either. She might get TaBhi married but does she know they will make a good family? She needs to remember she herself is from a broken family.. Didn't her dad leave them or is he dead?

the way he is dealing with tanu.. Lol I am loving it..

That too in front of prags... Aww .. Pragya was insulted so many times before her an now I am enjoying this to the core 😆

nitarata thumbnail
Tannu was shown to puke a few times before, KC day and then on road side chai scene. She may have acid reflux problems!!