ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 43

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by kubare

The only thing I am sure of is we are heading towards the Mandap...😆
Pragya to give away the Groom...😆😆😆

whaat i thoight abhi kicked her out..shown in segment kya?..what was nimmy saying ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†
ok i get it...pragya will bring her back😆
okays so everytime i listn to a song , i can relate atleast one line to abhigya!
and this line from this song - immortals by fall out boy 

sometimes the only pay-off for having any faith 
is when its tested again and again everyday!!

haaye!! pragya feels!!!

Navz..the one posted by Donny...Still haven't watched ..so many spoilers nah...😆😆😆

Yes, do watch and let me know what you think, because in this new BTS, AbhiGya and Tanu are still in the same clothes as the BTS of Abhi Sying on Pragya and Abhi confronting Tanu. So does this mean that Abhi confronts Tanu first and then he confronts her again in front of Pragya ?
so many spoilers im like ðŸ¤ªðŸ˜†
Originally posted by xaviara

Yes, do watch and let me know what you think, because in this new BTS, AbhiGya and Tanu are still in the same clothes as the BTS of Abhi Sying on Pragya and Abhi confronting Tanu. So does this mean that Abhi confronts Tanu first and then he confronts her again in front of Pragya ?

Oh interesting...ok let me go watch...😆😆😆

The only thing I am sure of is we are heading towards the Mandap...😆
Pragya to give away the Groom...😆😆😆

Agreed !!! 😆 That is the way the CV's are headed , but I don't know why but after watching todays BTS I keep getting the feeling that Pragya just might believe something is wrong later as Abhi continues to convince her that the baby might not be his. She might convince him of marrying Tanu, but maybe like Abhi started questioning his instincts in the MMS track, Pragya might as well and prove Abhi innocent before the wedding ? And I think the only person who can help her with finding out the truth is Aaliyah. I still believe Aaliyah still have a major role to play in this track, because Tanu not letting Aaliyah in on her plans is already making Aaliyah suspicious of her and if Pragya confides in Aaliyah, so she just might figure out that if Tanu is really pregnant then she just might be trying to pass of someone else baby as Abhi's. This way she can kill two birds with one stone, help her Bhai get together with Pragya and permanently get in the good books of Purab.
Originally posted by -Nimmy-

abhi throws tanu out of the house!
🤢
😡
😔
😒
😵

thats not the way to behave with one's girlfriend!

Well, if she is claiming pregnancy he doesnt believe it to be... Why should he entertain her?
Navz, I want Aalu to help AbhiGya! Whatever her reasons would be to help, her helping would be great!!
Originally posted by -Nimmy-

okays so everytime i listn to a song , i can relate atleast one line to abhigya!
and this line from this song - immortals by fall out boy 

sometimes the only pay-off for having any faith 
is when its tested again and again everyday!!

haaye!! pragya feels!!!

Awww that is so beautiful Nimmy and so Pragya !!! 😊
I think Aaliyah helping AbhiGya will also move the story forward for Purab-Aaliyah-BB. Aalu will gain trust from all sides and will use that trust!Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago