Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 41

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I checked on the main forum, Donny hasn't updated the segments yet, does she know we have segments aired today ? 
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tilashini

Why it always has to be the womens sacrificing n cry buckets of tears fr the man they love ..bt they suffer less😳

thads because women don't allwow them to suffer... They hide things sacrifice themselves and di everything to see save them
-Nimmy- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

hey Nimmy !!! *hugs*

how are u feeling now ? And I read earlier that you guys felt tremors, hope all is well at your end ?

Awww thank you for liking my post 😊

sab changa!!
lol i realized it was not me feeling dizzy . the bed was really vibrating!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and then i took all those medicines and they made me drowsy and i went to sleep anddidn't even realize there were tremors!!

the next morning everyone told me!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Nimmy-

because that is how the trp comes in! 

in all the serials i have watched its the heroine who suffers the most. so whenever i see  a hero suffering,i don't feel bad. πŸ˜†

Lol πŸ˜† lekin pragya suffered alot na ..how can abhi get away easily...maybe tanu's pregnancy track will make him realise his mistakes ..how he used to treat pragya... abhi just realised what does it feel like to be in love.and to get rejected in return..hes taking baby steps..lol...and tanu that was just infactuation.. :/
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I checked on the main forum, Donny hasn't updated the segments yet, does she know we have segments aired today ? 

What did they show? πŸ˜²
xaviara thumbnail
Okay just checked the forum and Donny has made the post for the segments 'runs to read' πŸ˜†
-Nimmy- thumbnail
abhi throws tanu out of the house!
🀒
😑
πŸ˜”
πŸ˜’
😡

thats not the way to behave with one's girlfriend!
xaviara thumbnail
Nimmy good to know that everything is okay at you your end. U feeling better now ?

Tila, they showed Abhi confronting Tanu about her pregnancy in front pf Pragya πŸ˜†

-Nimmy- thumbnail

Nimmy good to know that everything is okay at you your end. U feeling better now ?

Tila, they showed Abhi confronting Tanu about her pregnancy in front pf Pragya πŸ˜†

a teeny weeny weakness still there...otherwise alright!!πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for asking!
xaviara thumbnail
Am glad u are feeling better Nimmy, just keep taking good care of yourself okay ?