Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
There is so many scenes in the bts it's really confusing lol
Krishu thank you for the reply obviously the Dna in Tanu's favor :(
Omg I watched Tisha interview they were at their best :)
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: deefan

Well stated Krishu!
But if she were to tell Dadi the truth, would Dadi really refuse? would she tell Tanu to not have the child? This is going to come out one way or another. I don't get why burn this bridge. She can still have a relationship with Dadi even after a Tabhi wedding..

If she doesn't want Dadi to hate Abhi, she can make up other excuses- like she can't have kids or they never had a husband wife relationship..i mean anything but this!

Dee it is because she doesn't want Daadi and Abhi's relationship to get affected at any cost. Pragya knows that for Daadi and Abhi their relationship means the world to both of them.

If she had told Abhi the truth, he would have taken the blame on himself and would have told the truth, which would have resulted in his relationship with Daadi being severely affected.

If she told Daadi the truth about Tanu being pregnant, that means Abhi cheated on Pragya while they were married, which would devastate Daadi because she would question her own upbringing and she would die of guilt because it was she who convinced Pragya to marry Abhi.

Pragya is not be sacrificial, she is being practical. If the truth comes out both f their families are going to be upset with both AbhiGya, and it would sever so many relationships, but if she gets thrown out because of her rude behavior, everyone is going to be upset with just her.

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
new gif for an old episode - jan 1/episode 190
not the opportune time for sharing such silliness, sorry for the disruption ;)

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: simsim25

Krish I am loving your posts! Completely agree with you! <3

hi simmy!
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: simsim25

Krish I am loving your posts! Completely agree with you! <3

Thank you Simi darling *muwah*

I love Pragya and I get where shes coming from and get what shes doing and why...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kubare

Dee Dadi would have broken her relationship with her grandson Abhi...she would have left and gone to Ludhiana...

Its better for Pragya to burn her bride with dadi then burn Dadis bridge with her grandson...thus telling about Tanu to dadi...Nah not an option at all...

After marriage even if the Tanu gives early birth ..it can be hidden as a premature birth...thud Dadi would have been unaware of Abhi's relationship with Tanu...

Those are risky ...dadi may say lets go to some other Dr...let me come with you etc...dadi would even say I would be happy not having little Abhi's if you are barren...What reason will she give for not having hubby wfey relationship in the 7 months of marriage...

Thus burning her Bridge with Dadi is the best way 

Its the TRP way too...much better drama that...πŸ˜†

I just wonder how long they would drag Dadi-Pragya fights...Once Abhi finds out Tanu is really pregnant, will he ask Pragya to keep doing what she's doing by mutual consent or will all come out in front of Dadi?

There has to be a reason Dadi agrees so would the fights continue?
Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
kubare thumbnail

Hi Radha! yes in the past two days, LK, Renu, today Shikhu..all showed up..I think everyone is waiting with baited breath to see Abhi get his comeuppance

Yes all of them left because of the Favouritism shown to Abhi's character...and now the Pay Back we all have been waiting for is happening...thus...hope the CV's dont disappoint because anything less wont do...for the Real Abhigya Relationship to start on a clean fresh slate with all the wrong done accounted for and payed back with interest...
smala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Radha! yes in the past two days, LK, Renu, today Shikhu..all showed up..I think everyone is waiting with baited breath to see Abhi get his comeuppance

Hello Dee.
Thank you for the awesome LU ,you give us every day .
Really appreciate it

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
YESSS
the payback

the reset

CVs dangling it before us

hope to god it comes to proper fruition

yes yes yes yes yes yes YAY
kubare thumbnail

btw for anyone keeping count:

Current count:
Weddings planned in MM: 4 (Sukriti, Aaliyah, Pragya/Suresh, Sudha)
Weddings completed in MM: 0

I'll be willing to bet Abhi Tanu's wedding will be planned in MM too πŸ˜†

NaturallyπŸ˜†to have the desired result it has to...πŸ˜†

We Mehars have to maintain our standard of Acheiving the Perfect record of Zero 0...πŸ˜†