ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Asma-

Good morning how are you all
I just saw the new bts Abhi is talking about reports. He meant Dna reports ? I have a bad feeling about this...

Naturally the DNA reports will be doctored to suit Tanu..as I said Tayji Akash did it to Rachna and the whole Mehra Family believed it and insulted Rachna Suresh...thus Karma is coming back to bite them all...

This time its their Ladla...Abhi...and no matter what he says or beleives...no one is going to beleive him as DNA report will say its his...and this time Pragya is not on his side as she was on Suresh and Rachna's...😆So whose going to save his hide...😆😆

Karam I tell you is a *ITCH!! And its Pay Back time for Abhi and the Mehra's...😆
kubare thumbnail
I am so loving this track and all thats going to happen...
Payback time for Suresh Rachna treatment...

Payback for the revenge marriage

Payback for the MMS drama..Torture...emotional blackmailing...insults...abuse...etc...

Tadad Tadah I 'm Lovin' It!!!!😆
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kubare

Pragya is still under the illusion that Abhi still loves Tanu...with her mind in complete turmoil that day..she did not grasp a simple fact that Abhi was falling in love with her..that he was going to confess about his feelings for her...

She had only one thing on her mind then...thus...everything else was just blanked out...

Right now too she has only one goal...to get the child its rightful place in Abhi's life...fulfilling dadi's last wish...wanting to see her pota poti before she dies as she thinks Abhi and she are never going to ever have a hubby wife relationship and thus she will never be able to provide the waris...and Tanu already is pregnant with Abhi's child...thus 1+1=2...simple...

Thus can so understand why she is on the path she is...and the best way t meet Tanus threat or deadline...is cutting of the onle person who is her one and only Ally in the whole MM ...Dadi...she cuts off dadi...she gets cut off too...

Well stated Krishu!
But if she were to tell Dadi the truth, would Dadi really refuse? would she tell Tanu to not have the child? This is going to come out one way or another. I don't get why burn this bridge. She can still have a relationship with Dadi even after a Tabhi wedding..

If she doesn't want Dadi to hate Abhi, she can make up other excuses- like she can't have kids or they never had a husband wife relationship..i mean anything but this!

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: abhigya24

Congo on new AT

Very late this time 😉

Hi Deeps!
you know Shikhu baby was here after LU?! i missed her!
kubare thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

Don't kill me, but I'm looking forward to that scene Dee !! 😆

Ditto...

Ok did you all notice the faces Dadi and Dassia were making yesterday...😆so out of character for them...but the things that Pragya told to dadi were hard hitting facts ...just like Purvi told Sarla...just as Suresh told Abhi during Racho time...

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok abhi you have to go through this agnipariksa ðŸ˜†
smala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

Naturally the DNA reports will be doctored to suit Tanu..as I said Tayji Akash did it to Rachna and the whole Mehra Family believed it and insulted Rachna Suresh...thus Karma is coming back to bite them all...

This time its their Ladla...Abhi...and no matter what he says or beleives...no one is going to beleive him as DNA report will say its his...and this time Pragya is not on his side as she was on Suresh and Rachna's...😆So whose going to save his hide...😆😆

Karam I tell you is a *ITCH!! And its Pay Back time for Abhi and the Mehra's...😆

This I love.

Hello All.
The upcoming episode  is getting interesting.
xaviara thumbnail
I think this track has the potential to show us what I have been wanting to see since the show started and that is for Pragya to realize her self worth. Her behaving rudely with Daadi is because she thinks that it will get her thrown out of MM for sure, and will help in Tanu making a place in the family. What she doesn't realize is Abhi is in love with her and that Daadi may get angry at her, but she will never throw her out of the family and won't even let anyone else throw her out of MM. That is where her lack of self worth comes, because she thinks if she hurt them enough, it will be easier for them to move on after she leaves Abhi and MM for good.
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
where will pragya go ?? /: she wouldn't want bulbul to know about it due to her health issues..abhi wouldn't tell purab too..where is this gonna lead to :/
i'm gonna see how long more they gonna drag and hide this matter from the family... ðŸ˜³ 
kubare thumbnail
Originally posted by: deefan

Well stated Krishu!
But if she were to tell Dadi the truth, would Dadi really refuse? would she tell Tanu to not have the child? This is going to come out one way or another. I don't get why burn this bridge. She can still have a relationship with Dadi even after a Tabhi wedding..

If she doesn't want Dadi to hate Abhi, she can make up other excuses- like she can't have kids or they never had a husband wife relationship..i mean anything but this!

Dee Dadi would have broken her relationship with her grandson Abhi...she would have left and gone to Ludhiana...

Its better for Pragya to burn her bride with dadi then burn Dadis bridge with her grandson...thus telling about Tanu to dadi...Nah not an option at all...

After marriage even if the Tanu gives early birth ..it can be hidden as a premature birth...thud Dadi would have been unaware of Abhi's relationship with Tanu...

Those are risky ...dadi may say lets go to some other Dr...let me come with you etc...dadi would even say I would be happy not having little Abhi's if you are barren...What reason will she give for not having hubby wfey relationship in the 7 months of marriage...

Thus burning her Bridge with Dadi is the best way 

Its the TRP way too...much better drama that...😆