ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: IamMeethu

Going to sleep. Good night xoxo.

Good Night Aashu 😊
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deefan

Krishu, did you see the latest OLV links? Pragya screams at Dadi again, horrific! Dadi screams back..

No...Really!!😲...This is getting interesting...

Ok let me go watch...will get back...but to be thrown out of the house...Abhi's life she needs to be bad to the one person who got her in MM in the first place and Abhi always does what his dadi says...and she knows if she hurts dadi...he will throw her out...and being bad with dadi ...dadi wont get her back as she has all this time...

Thus her shouting on Dadi...no matter how much it hurts her or how wrong she is ..she knows ..the only way out of MM , The Mariage is through dadi...
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
no worries navz :)

tilu...pragya has no idea abhi loves her. she didn't realize that night, and since then she has been feeding herself all kinds of reasons not to notice what his words mean.
xaviara thumbnail
hey Krish *hugs* How are u ?? 
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good morning how are you all
I just saw the new bts Abhi is talking about reports. He meant Dna reports ? I have a bad feeling about this...
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i couldn't stop laughing for the scene where abhi hugs tanu to check if he has feelings for her 🤣🤣
i think abhi deserves this for making fake confessions so many times 😆
pragya just did once and he turned into devdas mode in one night 😆
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congo on new AT
Very late this time 😉
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tilashini

lekin that night im pretty sure she knew abhi was gonna confess his love na so she decided to avoid him and make him believe shes was faking all this while  /: so how can she say abhi loves tanu ? /:  why does she keep blaming herself that shes not good enough for him...and only tanu can give him happiness...

Tilu, he has put her and her feelings down constantly, the biggest blow was their first night. That's enough to devastate anyone and it did her too. Being in love makes you vulnerable too...you're right..the core of all this is she feels she isn't good enough for him.
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pragya is still under the illusion that Abhi still loves Tanu...with her mind in complete turmoil that day..she did not grasp a simple fact that Abhi was falling in love with her..that he was going to confess about his feelings for her...
She had only one thing on her mind then...thus...everything else was just blanked out...

Right now too she has only one goal...to get the child its rightful place in Abhi's life...fulfilling dadi's last wish...wanting to see her pota poti before she dies as she thinks Abhi and she are never going to ever have a hubby wife relationship and thus she will never be able to provide the waris...and Tanu already is pregnant with Abhi's child...thus 1+1=2...simple...

Thus can so understand why she is on the path she is...and the best way t meet Tanus threat or deadline...is cutting of the onle person who is her one and only Ally in the whole MM ...Dadi...she cuts off dadi...she gets cut off too...
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: kubare

No...Really!!😲...This is getting interesting...

Ok let me go watch...will get back...but to be thrown out of the house...Abhi's life she needs to be bad to the one person who got her in MM in the first place and Abhi always does what his dadi says...and she knows if she hurts dadi...he will throw her out...and being bad with dadi ...dadi wont get her back as she has all this time...

Thus her shouting on Dadi...no matter how much it hurts her or how wrong she is ..she knows ..the only way out of MM , The Mariage is through dadi...

Couldn't have said it any better Krish 👏