ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 29

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by deefan

Hi Navi! πŸ€—

I haven't been able to log on all day and was hoping you would come before I went to sleep so I could discuss Pragya with you...OMG why o why would she do this to Dadi, there is no reason for her to do this, it's just so mind boggling to me.

I was even more amazed Abhi just stood there, any other time Pragya would have received a slap and major shaking and pulling on her arms. He would have dragged her out of the house even...but calm thinking Abhi is the saving grace here cos they've temporarily switched roles in thinking before acting..

Dee *hugs*

πŸ˜† Mina also wants to know my thoughts on Pragya, give me so time and I will pend down my thoughts and make a post in a little bit 😊

Originally posted by IamMeethu

Aww guys, and here I am losing interest drastically. Confession time, haven't seriously seen a full episode since two weeks, I don't follow bts' anymore (only make lucky guesses), etc. Yet I still love analyzing the story! Uff maybe it'll get better towards the end of the track. 

what?!

But they did this in the last two weeks!! Did you miss this episode too?!  This track may go on for a month or two...

high five dee! i know different people enjoy different story elements so i don't have anything helpful to say aashu though i wish i did. personally i think this is the best track ever because it's the most meaningful and we're seeing some major shifting in abhigya dynamics. not that things are going to be solved or fixed by the end - but that amazing things are in motion and i'm super duper excited.

navz, take as much time as you want!! i need to sleep soon anyway so i'll read it later ;)
Originally posted by xaviara

Dee *hugs*

πŸ˜† Mina also wants to know my thoughts on Pragya, give me so time and I will pend down my thoughts and make a post in a little bit 😊

Yes, I called it the Navi's Pragya Behavioral Dissection Services! πŸ˜†

We need expert help in figuring this out..

and yes as Mina said..no hurry..whenever you get the time.
Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
Thanks Dee for the gif example! Yeah I watched only that scene out of the entire ep. :(

I guess it's how Mina said, it's meaningful and it will bear the most waited fruit. I guess all these spoilers about reports and prolonging this is discouraging me from watching till the story gets to be more further down. 
Edited by IamMeethu - 8 years ago
Originally posted by IamMeethu

Thanks Dee for the gif! Yeah I watched only that scene out of the entire ep. :(

I guess it's how Mina said, it's meaningful and it will bear the most waited fruit. I guess all these spoilers about reports and prolonging this is discouraging me from watching till the story gets to be more further down. 

yeah watching the Pragya- Dadi stuff will be hard..we seem to be a week or 10 days behind..
Originally posted by -mina-

high five dee! i know different people enjoy different story elements so i don't have anything helpful to say aashu though i wish i did. personally i think this is the best track ever because it's the most meaningful and we're seeing some major shifting in abhigya dynamics. not that things are going to be solved or fixed by the end - but that amazing things are in motion and i'm super duper excited.

navz, take as much time as you want!! i need to sleep soon anyway so i'll read it later ;)

Mina, I'm really enjoying this track as well, because I have seen a lot of development and growth in both Abhi & Pragya as individuals.
yeah imo having spoilers that are a week ahead is really really awful. just leaves us with too much uncertainty and torturous guessing games.
Originally posted by -mina-

yeah imo having spoilers that are a week ahead is really really awful. just leaves us with too much uncertainty and torturous guessing games.
Ditto!
Originally posted by Tilashini

i don't get the logic of her hiding it when eventually ppl will get to know about it ?? πŸ˜•
she's weird sometimes .just cuz tanu is preggy that doesnt mean abhi gave tanu that right and doesn't wish to give it to pragya..wth man.. πŸ˜† she is the one who is avoiding him when he was about to confess..and what ..if only she could read whats on his mind πŸ˜• ok i get it she trying to sacrifice and become mahan..simple πŸ˜†she wants to be the bad person n make abhi hate her more which will not happenπŸ˜†

Tilu, her most recent interview said that she was being logical in that they haven't fallen in love in all these months and so she feels if Tanu and Abhi are in love and now there is a child, she should bring them together. But her methods using Dadi is beyond me. Dadi would have appreciated a we can't make this work or some other reason or just the truth.