Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 25

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: IamMeethu

Thank Mina, but it seems that we may still not be on the same page. The amniotic fluid still has the baby's cells which have the DNA.

But you are right that this early on is not recommended most of the time. 

wow we have dna experts in AT too ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello All,

I finally got a chance to review the new rules.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4376956

PLEASE NOTE the following:

Regarding Warnings Given to ATs and Why : Firstly, like the Kumkum Bhagya Rules & Guidelines post says, an appreciation thread for the jodi is NOT  a hub where you trash and target the other jodi, characters, actors or what they acted like in a particular episode. The DT has never allowed this and we will continue to stop members who try and implement their own rules. The AT admins are there for a reason. They are supposed to be in contact with the DT whenever they face an issue with the AT or any member tries to break the harmony. When a DT note goes up in an AT, there seems to be a misunderstanding in general that only that thread is being kept an eye on while the other jodi AT goes completely unnoticed no matter how many rules they break. This is for us to tell you that it is NOT true. A certain member pointed this out to us recently that their AT was constantly pointed out and the other wasn't, which wasn't the case as all AT admins clearly have an idea how many warnings each of the ATs got and why. Hence the AT admin is the first person to approach if you have particular questions/concerns with regards to the situation and rules.

No Tanu bashing here please, this is not the thread for it. Kindly please do not use language or any comments to indicate bashing and if you have anything to indicate so, please edit it. Now that it's in writing, we will be warned if they see it.

Thank you

Tilashini thumbnail
maybe we will get a MAha episode for exposing track .couples from othershow will abhigya to unite...😛 just a thought ðŸ˜†
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
few points to be noted in olv :
abhi and pragya booth of them are talking about reports that is going to come tomorrow ..

does this mean pragya knows abhi found out tanu is pregnant..

he is saying after the reports u neednot act in fornt of dadi..

so he is sure she acted too... only daid thing or does he even know her rejection is also a drama ?

its obvious right ? because he already thought why is she affected by me if she doesnt love me ?

IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tilashini

maybe we will get a MAha episode for exposing track .couples from othershow will abhigya to unite...😛 just a thought ðŸ˜†

LOL Tilu! No way. I hate when serials mashup and the story-telling becomes a slur. Like for some reason everyone from one serial is really close friends with people from another serial. We never even see these people hang out so it makes a total mess. ðŸ˜† But cool thought... hopefully it stays that way. ðŸ˜³
Tilashini thumbnail
sorry dee ðŸ˜”will be careful next time ðŸ˜ƒEdited by Tilashini - 8 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail

sorry dee ðŸ˜”will be careful next time ðŸ˜ƒ

do it fully tilu.. matlab even the one i quoted..
Tilashini thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harisha_kb

do it fully tilu.. matlab even the one i quoted..

is it ok now?? anything else? 
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail

is it ok now?? anything else? 

fine !! tq
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Everyone *hugs & kisses*
Congratulations on the New AT...*doing the Jive*😆