Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I was convinced there is a baby but after that tabhi BTS from a few days ago (him at her flat)  idk now I think maybe there isn't :S
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kiekeboe

⭐️

Guardiola will be upset😭
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -mina-

I was convinced there is a baby but after that tabhi BTS from a few days ago (him at her flat)  idk now I think maybe there isn't :S

Leena posted on twitter that there is a baby but father is very likely to be someone else apart from Abhi.
Kiekeboe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash k

Guardiola will be upset😭

he was but hugged luis enrique after the game 👏
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I don't want a baby in the scene. Who will take good care of that little one? The dad seems to not care as of now and the mom is a mess! I am 60-40 over no baby- baby.
Kiekeboe thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash k

Leena posted on twitter that there is a baby but father is very likely to be someone else apart from Abhi.

2timing abhi... 😲... 🤢... that ... 🤢 I am so happy that he realizes that Pragya is diamond
Kiekeboe thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

I don't want a baby in the scene. Who will take good care of that little one? The dad seems to not care as of now and the mom is a mess! I am 60-40 over no baby- baby.

Let Akash be the daddy then Abhi...☺️
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
What if Pragya helps Tannu to make Abhi marry her? Like if Tannu goes to Pragya and cries, Pragya will be 'oh poor Tannu And her baby' and fight against Abhi!!? Some spoiler said Pragya will foil Abhi's plans to expose Tannu. This is what bugs me about this track.
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hanh ash I saw that but if it's not on the show I don't take it as true. Hence leenas tweet and the tabhi bts have about equal weight to me and neither is decisive for me.
Kiekeboe thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

What if Pragya helps Tannu to make Abhi marry her? Like if Tannu goes to Pragya and cries, Pragya will be 'oh poor Tannu And her baby' and fight against Abhi!!? Some spoiler said Pragya will foil Abhi's plans to expose Tannu. This is what bugs me about this track.

NNNOOO!!! 😡