violette

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Oh! I would ship for KhaBir any day!Wink LOLLOLLOL

0.0005 inch ka gap is not enough!LOLLOLLOL

flipfl0p IF-Dazzler
flipfl0p
flipfl0p

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:01am | IP Logged
To me, his coat was very distracting and deterring in the scene. I am happy, if Kabir chooses to wear suit only during news reading hours and prefers to be casual for rest of the time.
I am not sure whether story is going to be crisp with tight screenplay till the end. But it would definitely stick to its limited episodes promise. Goldie Behl's wife, recently turned down the offer when her serial makers wanted to stretch the show. So most probably Goldie will not do that.

Story between Kabir and Ananya is going just the way it was promised in the beginning (their profession bringing them closer, conflict in ethics pulling them apart). To rise to next level, it needs to explore conflicts within and between each characters. Comparing Kabir-Khalid (where Kabir seems to gauge Khalid) relation to panditji-Kabir relation (where panditji could know in and out of Kabir). Right now, rest of the characters do not have any individual stories. Whatever scenes they have is only to fodder the central characters (like Malavika's fight with Manav, Ronnie taping Ananya's fight with goons).
najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by najma123

Though the 0.0005 inches ka gap is completely against work ethics I understand what you are saying'
You ship Khaled and Kabir! Great! Awesome! Though I dont ship them, I mean, I ship Kabir and Shreya, I'll support your ship.Wink

I am irritated with Ananya though. She is trying to be holier than thou now,. If she didn't want Mahi to be on TV, she should NOT HAVE BROUGHT THE NEWS IN THE FIRST PLACE! 

yeah ethics are all aside, i was only thinking Mahi Malhotra could do something which nobody suceeded in doing, yes creating the 0.0005 inches gap ofcourse.

Yes, Ananya , as i said she behaved like a typical female lead tonight, firstly i understand human emotions can make somebody weak, but then such people are neither eligible for being journalists and nor eligible for being doctors. its always said, doctors and reporters has to be the mst strong headed and stone hearted to fulfill their duties.

Thank fully our theory of kabir spoiling the Mahi's story came to be untrue, instead Ananya herself did the blunder, back to back blunders indeed. First the questionnaire and second failing to be honest with her job.
You are right. Nice thread though. Sorry, I was on my phone and couldnt infer the humour in it.LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Reporters Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index