The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DexterRocks

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Rinnie.

@DexterRocks:

I agree, Ananya should not have jumped the gun on this one. Assuming tbat she did infact use the KNN fund to get Mahi out then she has to hand over the story to Kabir, She knew this before she decided to take up this story. She is being quite unprofessional though I can understand why she is being this way but she is a journalist at the end of the day and even if she felt pity for Mahi, She could have spoken to Kabir about that first rather than telling him she'll get him that breaking news than saying it was a false lead. She should have discussed and thought through this properly but I guess she was just fpcused on getting Mahi out.This is quite the situation KaYa is in, at one end Ananya is right in her own stand of not wanting to exploit Mahi in such a state but at the other end Kabir is right too because he is a journalist and this is what they do, they bring the news to the janta.

Oh god, I hope it NEVER turns out like that *touch wood* I wont be able to watch the show even for Rajeev if it turns into some draggy typical indian telly drama.
I have kept my expectations at a minimum (since indian telly always disappoints) so hopefully this show is going to set a new standard for indian shows after the YRF shows not too long back.

Yes! I think the title 50 shades of grey might actually suit Kabir LOL (Ironically I detest the book) He is quite well developed as a character, with a lot of demensions. That's exactly why I hope they grow Ananya's character along the show's timeline so that she can match up to Kabir. Right now, she still has a lot to learn and experience.

yes, again its just a matter of variable perspectives . I am pretty sure Ananya's friends will understand her POV, because they can emotionally connect to her, but then also all of them are still answerable to their job here.

First and foremost mess which Ananya has created for herself is that she has made back to back blunders, denting Kabir's trust and opinion her on a wider not, the man who had shajed hands with her in front of the whole office, has infact dragged her into his cabin in front of the very same office, and this happened withing a matter of just one single day.

Now if kabir is claiming that she is not eligible for being a journalist then to an extent he is right here, as i said the fundamental rule of every journalist is that they has to leave their heart and emotions at their homes, otherwise today its Mahi's case, tomorrow it could be something more sensitive, and every time human ethics and emotions overriding the duties will lead to the channel's closure. And this is not the first time Ananya has actually messed it up, she did it once before also during Nidhi Rane's case and there also she was proven wrong at the end.

Ananya and Kabir are at two ends, and the difference is that while Kabir does not owe an explanation to her, she owes an explanation here, and this time kabir owes an explanation to Khaled and audience. Its more complicated than Ananya can actually imagine.

Do not worry, if it ever goes the silly route of typical hindi shows, then Rajeev will quit, i can assure you about that . If he could leave Kahii To Hoga at his peak, this man is just as lethal as kabir in his decisions.

Kabir's character is diverse, it makes you relate to him, especially when you want to apply your own logic, it provokes your thinking. Be it his lats minute monologues, or even his ways of handling the issue, there is something very real and engaging in him, he was the hero whom indian television was missing. If Ananya considers him as her hero, and even a mentor, then she will learn from him, but seeing what happened tonight, it will be interesting if they show that Ananya acknowledges kabir's way of professionalism .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma.Rinnie.

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shanaya_MaNan

HAHAHAHAH
oh god
seriously!
n im loving khaled in every epi!
him and his double decker cake ROFL
get the man his cake! Tongue

double decker cake, lunch and dinner for the staffs in a club, party for kabir.. in the mean time Kabir and Malvika listening to his celebration planning ...

everything about Khaked and Kabir together is hilarious..ROFL

Shanaya_MaNan

-.SapnokiRani-. IF-Addictz
-.SapnokiRani-.
-.SapnokiRani-.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
yes, she can now! Approve ROFL

thora aur close hote toh she would have been able to guess which lip balm kabir uses Blushing Blushing ROFL

DexterRocks

Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Pakka by the end of this week.. Ananya will also get answers for the questions that is not in questionnaireLOL

DexterRocks

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.SapnokiRani-.

yes, she can now! Approve ROFL

thora aur close hote toh she would have been able to guess which lip balm kabir uses Blushing Blushing ROFL

so according to members, she can guess about his lip balm, after shave, toothpaste and what else ? keep on adding in the list. 
.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by .Rinnie.

@DexterRocks:

I agree, Ananya should not have jumped the gun on this one. Assuming tbat she did infact use the KNN fund to get Mahi out then she has to hand over the story to Kabir, She knew this before she decided to take up this story. She is being quite unprofessional though I can understand why she is being this way but she is a journalist at the end of the day and even if she felt pity for Mahi, She could have spoken to Kabir about that first rather than telling him she'll get him that breaking news than saying it was a false lead. She should have discussed and thought through this properly but I guess she was just fpcused on getting Mahi out.This is quite the situation KaYa is in, at one end Ananya is right in her own stand of not wanting to exploit Mahi in such a state but at the other end Kabir is right too because he is a journalist and this is what they do, they bring the news to the janta.

Oh god, I hope it NEVER turns out like that *touch wood* I wont be able to watch the show even for Rajeev if it turns into some draggy typical indian telly drama.
I have kept my expectations at a minimum (since indian telly always disappoints) so hopefully this show is going to set a new standard for indian shows after the YRF shows not too long back.

Yes! I think the title 50 shades of grey might actually suit Kabir LOL (Ironically I detest the book) He is quite well developed as a character, with a lot of demensions. That's exactly why I hope they grow Ananya's character along the show's timeline so that she can match up to Kabir. Right now, she still has a lot to learn and experience.

yes, again its just a matter of variable perspectives . I am pretty sure Ananya's friends will understand her POV, because they can emotionally connect to her, but then also all of them are still answerable to their job here.

First and foremost mess which Ananya has created for herself is that she has made back to back blunders, denting Kabir's trust and opinion her on a wider not, the man who had shajed hands with her in front of the whole office, has infact dragged her into his cabin in front of the very same office, and this happened withing a matter of just one single day.

Now if kabir is claiming that she is not eligible for being a journalist then to an extent he is right here, as i said the fundamental rule of every journalist is that they has to leave their heart and emotions at their homes, otherwise today its Mahi's case, tomorrow it could be something more sensitive, and every time human ethics and emotions overriding the duties will lead to the channel's closure. And this is not the first time Ananya has actually messed it up, she did it once before also during Nidhi Rane's case and there also she was proven wrong at the end.

Ananya and Kabir are at two ends, and the difference is that while Kabir does not owe an explanation to her, she owes an explanation here, and this time kabir owes an explanation to Khaled and audience. Its more complicated than Ananya can actually imagine.

Do not worry, if it ever goes the silly route of typical hindi shows, then Rajeev will quit, i can assure you about that . If he could leave Kahii To Hoga at his peak, this man is just as lethal as kabir in his decisions.

Kabir's character is diverse, it makes you relate to him, especially when you want to apply your own logic, it provokes your thinking. Be it his lats minute monologues, or even his ways of handling the issue, there is something very real and engaging in him, he was the hero whom indian television was missing. If Ananya considers him as her hero, and even a mentor, then she will learn from him, but seeing what happened tonight, it will be interesting if they show that Ananya acknowledges kabir's way of professionalism .

Yes, I dont think Ananya realises the extend of damage this would case because she is more focused on protecting Mahi than anything else. She hasn't thought how much Kabir and KNN will have to pay the price for this.

Like I said in another post,
As much as I stand with Ananya and understand her pov as a woman, At the same time I am disappointed a bit by her way of tackling this. I feel Kabir found her attitude to be the source of his anger rather than her denying Mahi's case. The first thing she does is lie that it was a false lead, that too infront of the top bosses of their KNN channel and cause Kabir to lose face. And second is when she admits to tell the truth and starts off with "Mujhe Mahi ka case ni karna chahiye" which was not the right thing to say to your boss, Like Kabir said he is the person who decides what news should or should not be shown and with Ananya saying such a thing that is a complete disrespect to his authority and a show of arrogance by someone in her position.
Again she does it when Kabir tells her they have been airing the promos and she replies "jo apko karna hi nahi chahiye tha" That was strike number three and she was out.
It was this attitude that made Kabir angry, I don't think he would have blasted at her so much had she called him up and requested to put forth her opinion on Mahi's case. I'm pretty sure he would have listened.

There still seems to be a long journey ahead before KaYa learn to completely trust each other though I feel Kabir has shown more trust in Ananya on the professional front. Ananya seems conflicted by all the opinions surrounding her about her hero.

Hahaha...Yes Rajeev would definitely leave the show. I guess he is only singed on for a certain period too so it would be easy for him to leave if the show decides to drag its story.

Ananya has a lot to learn, she has the passion and will to become a great reporter but her emotionally charged behavior gets in the way at times when she must make use of that clever mind of hers. I think Kabir will be the one to teach her the ropes of this journalism industry and as you said, after yesterday, its going to be quite interesting to see how that's going to happen.

DexterRocks

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:41am | IP Logged
@Rinnie- 
WORD. i think you have written it so precisely now. Exactly, its more than the denial, its her behavior which angered Kabir.
She indeed was nobody to decide that should the story run or not, it could be a mutual decision between her, her editor in chief, and her boss, thats khaled.

everything is a team work here, no single person is responsible, but yes if the channel fails, kabir will be blamed solely, and thats again not right.

Ananya is still young, and she has a lot to learn aboout kabir, she thinks she knows him very well, indeed that is not the case, had she known him , she would trust his ways and ensure that he does not exploit Mahi's life but also the channel is benefited. but i can understand the woman in her overtook the reporter, and its not her fault, i think a woman can only understand another woman's dismal state, and Ananya was also a fan of Mahi.

I really liked how kabir broke her every misconception, that reporters are not suppliers of news, indeed they are. secondly that personal choices should be the last option to decide on a story, then how he is still her boss and she is responsible to him and she cannot get a free pass without fulfilling her word.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Reporters Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index