Where is Anjali's baby bump??

RithuDS thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi friends, 
I am in Chennai and just now the show is being telecast in tamil... khushi telling arnav that the 6 month contract period is ending next week... and that means anjali must be at least 7 months pregnant (assuming that she did tested right after the first month itself and told arnav on payash's wedding day).. but in the show in episodes where dhadhi finds about the phera etc, anjali's tummy is flat like a board! Wassup with it... did the show writers completely forgot about her pregnancy!!!

R
Edited by writingale - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h-arshi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
come on girl...get ready, the show will be like loop holes, super holes, non sense slowly starting from now, reaching peaks of nonsense in last two months of the trackπŸ˜‰.
in other words "camelwa mountain ka neeche" (mami's version) or like "ab aaya truck pool ke neeche" (khushi's version)

any way we cant stop loving it. that was our weekness then, now and in future also. and IPKKND team strength in those days.
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
There are so many bloopers like this
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
If you love to watch IPK... just ignore all the loopholes and logical issues. Just focus on Arshi (Arnav and Khushi) and their chemistry πŸ˜³ 
Because... we all did that while watching IPK πŸ˜†
RithuDS thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the headsup girls! i will leave my brain outside when i watch the show from now on, lol... πŸ˜‰

and yeah, i too watch it mainly for the characters... of course arshi chemistry, but i also love the characters of manorama and "ha re nandakishore!"... and anjali is so beautiful too... shyam the snake is so easy to hate... just a nice casting, don't you think? the casting director of IPKKND deserves an award!

a pet peeve - even though i can't understand much hindhi, i end up watching the episodes on hotstar online, because the tamil dubbing has screwed up voices... shruti voice is okay, but for arnav they have hired a man with the most wooden voice to dub for arnav πŸ˜‘... most unromantic, sigh.

R

Edited by writingale - 8 years ago
-ChildOfChrist- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
IPK bloopers πŸ˜†
I always used to wonder about that
x.titli.x thumbnail
well don't worry about these detailswaπŸ˜† just watch IPK without thinking of the word 'logic' then it'll become so easy...πŸ˜† we all did that πŸ˜†
-ChildOfChrist- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lazychick.maria

well don't worry about these detailswaπŸ˜† just watch IPK without thinking of the word 'logic' then it'll become so easy...πŸ˜† we all did that πŸ˜†

Exactly! It was much more enjoyable πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†