Buddha πŸ€¬

hope so..😭
yaar koi please is budhe koo maro...😑
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: overactor

oye smavia its trunk not truck πŸ€£

i was about to correct you both but then stopped...πŸ˜†.. cause ur cobvo was really fun to read,🀣
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: overactor

oye smavia its trunk not truck πŸ€£

OMG what an epic fail πŸ€£  πŸ€£
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ifians

i was about to correct you both but then stopped...πŸ˜†.. cause ur cobvo was really fun to read,🀣

riu😑 πŸ˜† ainvayi bematlab kal puri raat hasi hun me πŸ€£

Ria ki bachi 😑 πŸ˜†

This is so embarrassing πŸ€£
Gosh I was laughing like mad for nothing  πŸ˜† Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 8 years ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Guys don't get angry please.. but the way u were discussing bout "Truck" thing..πŸ˜†... i don't wanna end up the fun actuallyπŸ˜‰... u entertained me so much... more than turkan or ruknu i would say... 🀣 so i kept quite and enjoyed the fun...πŸ˜†... i wander how both of u did the same mistake..πŸ€ͺ
never mind it was all for fun and i adore ur crazzyness a lot... so don't take it to heart..πŸ€—

Guys don't get angry please.. but the way u were discussing bout "Truck" thing..πŸ˜†... i don't wanna end up the fun actuallyπŸ˜‰... u entertained me so much... more than turkan or ruknu i would say... 🀣 so i kept quite and enjoyed the fun...πŸ˜†... i wander how both of u did the same mistake..πŸ€ͺ
never mind it was all for fun and i adore ur crazzyness a lot... so don't take it to heart..πŸ€—

Yaar I'm not angry πŸ˜ƒ

LOL I think I'm getting blind I didn't see the n πŸ˜†

Awww πŸ€—
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

mujhe pankhu kii ek baat bahut pasand hain... chahe kuch bhi scene hoo kaisa bhi scene hoo she never try to make it OTT with over expression...her looks and attitude has perfect blend of girly innocent with an woman's maturity. 😳... no doubt she was teh best choice among all... i saw mostly all d actresses who auditioned for razia but no one can let out the actual attitude which was required for razia...only she did thatπŸ‘

I haven't seen the auditions but read that she was the first choice than dropped then finalised. The way I see it she was meant to play this role. All her previous roles were setting her up for her break out role. Pankhu is a natural while emoting and she takes the right pauses while uttering her lines. She has theatre actor wala feel about her. Her performances are getting better the more she faces the camera. I also think having Rohit as a co-star is a major boon as he is extracting the best out of her. Not to forget that Arif is a great director because it's a herculean task to direct such a huge cast and consistently make each scene to a high standard.πŸ‘

Gosh. The way she was describing Mirza today was awesome but it was more perfect once he was in the frame staring into her eyes with his halki se muskharat. Haye meh Mar jawan. Yeh dono humari jaan leyenge. β˜ΊοΈ

Altu β€οΈ selling his sword to buy her a gift. Aisa mohhobat karne wala sab ko mile.
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

Yaar I'm not angry πŸ˜ƒ

LOL I think I'm getting blind I didn't see the n πŸ˜†

Awww πŸ€—

when u were foring ur sar on discussing about truck i was giggling so hard that how both of u missed the n... that was epic!! truck  in 13th century nd turkan meeting obamaa!!!🀣
πŸ€—