Razia Sultan

India-Forums

Razia Sultan
Razia Sultan

~|AlZia/Pankhit AT#3|~Ishq ki raah me kuch esa chalen (Page 11)

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifians

@bold... thats what i absolutely loved about them... till the time i started to watch TV serials, each and everytime i saw most of the heroine doing OTT hyperventilating drama or blushing all the round wothout any reason... sometimes its so annoying to c yaar... but razo's reaction to altu's closeness... totally different... it shows how much comfortable she is with him and this developes the trust factor that how much she have faith on him... when ur love is so deep and subtle, being close to your loved once will give u comfort, satisfaction... not the impulse or blushing thing always.. thats what i got to see here and loved that casualness beteen two... wanna stay them like that till end whatever happens though.,...Embarrassed

Absolutely agree Ria. Very well said. If you trust the person their proximity would be welcomed and you'd feel comforted by their presence. I love them as they both equally show their attraction and liking for each other. She can flirt as good as she gets. None of this hiding feelings by putting up a cold front. Tired of those couples. AlZia are refreshingly honest with their deep feelings for each other.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

overactor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
naniAngry she and nasir and iltutmish r such a pain Dead Sleepy hope whenever altu enters the palace he has some attitude showing scenes with them
fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

u should be active on twitter fatima LOL u r following alzia fc right

Nahin yaar. If I follow then whole family will get to know of my AlZia obession as they all are on my fb. Annoying, which is why I don't use it. I might have to make a new account just to follow your FC. 
overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
turkan shadi se pehle ek aur mujra to kr leti Cry

fm05

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veracity

u should be active on twitter fatima LOL u r following alzia fc right

Nahin yaar. If I follow then whole family will get to know of my AlZia obession as they all are on my fb. Annoying, which is why I don't use it. I might have to make a new account just to follow your FC. 
twitter pe ao na wahan bhi family he kya, then u must make a new accountLOL
fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

she can't hug him bechariCry wahan itne log henAngry
i was thinking she would tell nasir abt her perfect guy since he told him before she should tell him she finally found himBig smile but then nasir is a cry babyAngry and he might over protective chodoDead

Wohi toh. Shehzaadi kaise itne logo ki beech usko galey lagaye. Cry Altu gatecrashing Nasir's subedaari coronation jashan hour need. 

Sonu I need to make a new twitter account. Kal karongi. Wink

Edited by veracity - 18 May 2015 at 4:39pm

overactor

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Prithvi Vallab, Bhootu BC Winner

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veracity

Absolutely agree Ria. Very well said. If you trust the person their proximity would be welcomed and you'd feel comforted by their presence. I love them as they both equally show their attraction and liking for each other. She can flirt as good as she gets. None of this hiding feelings by putting up a cold front. Tired of those couples. AlZia are refreshingly honest with their deep feelings for each other.
i am specially tired of manhandling or angry young man type heroes and cry baby naive heroines... they r just becoming trend of TV nowdays... each and every serial have the same funda... hero will humiliate heroine or will be absolutely rough towards her while heroine will either show attitude and leads to catfight... or rather she will be cry baby heroine and shed tons of tears..Ouch  and after so many hateful interaction they will fall in love all of a sudden...at first this things looks good when the concet first came into TV but now it has turned inti absolutely annoying...Dead
Thanks to RS that they broke the trend and represented love story in a very different and amazing shade... Embarrassed... no OTT drama, no manhandling, no sheding tears... hero and heroine both r equally strong and powerful... man i was waiting so long for such show..Day Dreaming

fm05

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Prithvi Vallab, Bhootu BC Winner

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

turkan shadi se pehle ek aur mujra to kr leti Cry

Just like she did in eid celebration...
"Jeena bhi hain iss lamhein mein..." LOL

Go to top