~|AlZia/Pankhit AT#3|~Ishq ki raah me kuch esa chalen - Page 112

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by overactor

krdi puri convo rt πŸ˜†

LOL... mujhe rohu sey yahin ummed thi...πŸ˜†... good job rohu!!🀣
the fire in razo is from qutubundin and qutub jaan, her lover side is from iltutmish πŸ˜›
nasir in romance is like qutub sharmeela types and cry baby like iltutmishπŸ˜†
Originally posted by ifians

LOL... mujhe rohu sey yahin ummed thi...πŸ˜†... good job rohu!!🀣
pr insta pe na jane ki qasam kha rkhi he 
tum naraz mat hona hum abhi aaye πŸ€—

MASHALLAH ye nazo ada, shehzadi nahi hen to ye haal he shahezadi hoti to kya krti πŸ˜†

Nahin uss sey pahele bhi ek dialouge tha...
"Ama tum larkion kaa bari dikkat hain... salam karo too salam kyun kiya.. salam naa karo too mardood nee salam kyun nahin kiya..." πŸ˜†
his dialouge is just epic...πŸ‘

aur yee wala toomere fav hain... from the eps..

Mirza: MASHALLAH ye nazo ada, shehzadi nahi hen to ye haal he shahezadi hoti to kya krti

Razia: Aap kaa sar kalam kar dete...

Mirza:Acha... humara gunah too bataiye... (gosh the way he closed their distance and his stare)

Razia: (i just loved that small smirk in her face) Aap hi ki sahobat kaa asar hain...πŸ˜‰

Mirza:(Mine god the way he get onto his knees keeping his intense stare on her.. his posture was to die for) to bande kaa sar hajir hain.. aap kee liye too katal bhi hona manzoor hain...

--------------------------

mashaallah!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Qutub should kill Yaldozi with her slaps πŸ€£

i wish she slaps sultan πŸ˜† she's not a cry baby she's good the reason she's unsuccessful is nani😑 qutubi khandan🀒

i know...qutubi shahi khandaan🀒... otherwise she is such a great lady... πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ifians

Nahin uss sey pahele bhi ek dialouge tha...
"Ama tum larkion kaa bari dikkat hain... salam karo too salam kyun kiya.. salam naa karo too mardood nee salam kyun nahin kiya..." πŸ˜†
his dialouge is just epic...πŸ‘

aur yee wala toomere fav hain... from the eps..

Mirza: MASHALLAH ye nazo ada, shehzadi nahi hen to ye haal he shahezadi hoti to kya krti

Razia: Aap kaa sar kalam kar dete...

Mirza:Acha... humara gunah too bataiye... (gosh the way he closed their distance and his stare)

Razia: (i just loved that small smirk in her face) Aap hi ki sahobat kaa asar hain...πŸ˜‰

Mirza:(Mine god the way he get onto his knees keeping his intense stare on her.. his posture was to die for) to bande kaa sar hajir hain.. aap kee liye too katal bhi hona manzoor hain...

--------------------------

mashaallah!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
the way he sat down was a beauty ufff uff uff, he is a killer no wonder he woos everyone in a glance such a charmer

the fire in razo is from qutubundin and qutub jaan, her lover side is from iltutmish πŸ˜›
nasir in romance is like qutub sharmeela types and cry baby like iltutmishπŸ˜†

Razo inherrited all the good qualities of her parents...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Nani's marriage with yaldoz hour need, she has a smile when she says yaldoz she blushes when she says sultan yaldoz, ShamDoz β€οΈ