Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ifians

nahin yaar i love ur turkan avatr... πŸ˜†

tirkit dha πŸ˜ˆ
overactor thumbnail
bhabhi jaan ab chupana kesa πŸ˜† shuqr he yahan log meri age k ya mujhse bade to hen, veera forum pe teenagers the sirf  πŸ˜†
overactor thumbnail
di aapi sun sun k thak gai me to πŸ˜†
overactor thumbnail
andtv πŸ€¬ 18 may ka webisode kha gye😑
overactor thumbnail
hum behosh hone walon me se nhi behosh krne walon me se hen πŸ˜ˆ 
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: veracity

Awwh Ria aap muhje senti kar do gi. πŸ€—
You are such a jaan. You are stating your own virtues hun. The warmth and positivity comes from you and I gravitate towards it. Truly you posses very mature pov for your age. I am older than you ladies (plz don't ask how old) but been on I-F 10 yrs now so you can estimate. Young enough to drool on Rohu though. Lol. 
But you extended the hand of friendship faster than anyone else I have met on here. πŸ˜³ Shukriya. β€οΈ

Arey bhabijaan tussi senti naa hoo...πŸ˜›... main kuch jyada hi serious batein karne lagi...πŸ˜†... Ab itni bhi tareef naa karo..πŸ˜†... this is what i am actually, i have my very own funda of life...πŸ˜›... i take time to make friend and mix up with people but if i feel the special connection with some people i instantly get so close to that person just the case happens with you...πŸ€—thats what i called u bhabi jaan at the very first place.. apni sii lagne lagi thi naa..😳
and i already understood from ur way of talking that u r much more elder than the people around.. too is mein chupane wali koi baat nahin hain...πŸ˜†
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: overactor

tirkit dha πŸ˜ˆ

kasam ghungroo o ki ammi jaan.. πŸ˜†
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agar mein Rohu se milti toh mein usko Mirza jaisi salaam karti aur kehti ki ek baar woh jumla suna de...'Man ki marziyan' then selfie. πŸ˜† Yah agar himmat nahin hoti kuch kehni ki toh sirf door se stare karti.
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Arey bhabijaan tussi senti naa hoo...πŸ˜›... main kuch jyada hi serious batein karne lagi...πŸ˜†... Ab itni bhi tareef naa karo..πŸ˜†... this is what i am actually, i have my very own funda of life...πŸ˜›... i take time to make friend and mix up with people but if i feel the special connection with some people i instantly get so close to that person just the case happens with you...πŸ€—thats what i called u bhabi jaan at the very first place.. apni sii lagne lagi thi naa..😳
and i already understood from ur way of talking that u r much more elder than the people around.. too is mein chupane wali koi baat nahin hain...πŸ˜†

Ria tusse great ho ji. 
Bada wala jadoo ki jhappi for you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Asli life mein abhi kisi ki bhabhi jaan nahin hoon lekin yeh title ab acha lagta hai. πŸ˜³
overactor thumbnail

kasam ghungroo o ki ammi jaan.. πŸ˜†

aww ruknu baby πŸ€—