Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: veracity

Ria we are same to same. I agree with everything you wrote.πŸ€— I have a crush on Altu and appreciate Rohu for bringing his character to life. I admire his real qualities too and feel he deserves due recognition for his talent but the obession is only for Altu. I never can bring myself to like a celebrity to such an extent because we don't know the real person. And at the heart of the craze for Altu is the passionate love story of AlZia. They give iconic couple vibes. β€οΈ

Bhabi jaan.. i knw from the very begining that there must be some unknown connection between us..πŸ˜ƒ u know.. the moment i spoke to u i felt like i am talking with someone very dearer to me.. i don't know why i felt like that...😳... but talking to u was so warm...nd day by day we r ending up to posses same thoughts and pov of life.. πŸ€—
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I might fallen for ALtu but i love Rohu, he's very hot and im his kamli type fan now, from now i would watch all shows he would be in, he is very handsome MASHALLAH and talented and smart and okay im not the type who want to marry celebsπŸ˜† but yes i surely want my husband to be somewhere like rohu in looksπŸ˜›
Dr. Vishal+Rohit+Vivian hour need πŸ˜³
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

Yup i understand... as i told u naa two different people can never posses same thoughts... its like teh different thoughts and idealism they posses in life... none of them r good or bad but they r just diff..😳...  i can't expect any other person to think as the same wavelength as mine...πŸ˜†... agar duniya kee har insaan ek jaise sochte too the world will be really boring i say... πŸ˜†... we all love altu/rohu whatever bas the way of expressing our likings and admiration is different and no offense to anyones thought... cause we all r here for the same reason...πŸ˜ƒ... bariation brings color to the life otherwise the world look so dull...so just chill and keep spreading ur love all over and cont ur drooling on ur own style.,..whatever happens at the end we all love our Mirza/AlZia

exactly πŸ˜³ coz we are crazzzy alzians πŸ˜‰
overactor thumbnail

Woh final touch pic dekha nah. Bahut mehnat se banata hai apna beard woh special machine se. Rohu ki baal ka raaz kya hai. Kaise itne perfect rakhta hai woh bhi jab hats pehen tha hai.

God gifted hen yr, πŸ˜†
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Woh final touch pic dekha nah. Bahut mehnat se banata hai apna beard woh special machine se. Rohu ki baal ka raaz kya hai. Kaise itne perfect rakhta hai woh bhi jab hats pehen tha hai.

abb tum dono rohu kee beard koo leke experiment karne lagey...πŸ˜†
overactor thumbnail
beard chodo chest hair kese remove krte hen yr roz bade hojate honge πŸ€”
ab tum log ko mera turkan avatar bhi pasand nhi ayegaπŸ˜†
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

bas bht ro liya mene, end of devdas ki chandramukhi, turkan mode on πŸ˜ˆ

chalo sukra hain!!πŸ˜†
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

beard chodo chest hair kese remove krte hen yr roz bade hojate honge πŸ€”

ab tum log ko mera turkan avatar bhi pasand nhi ayegaπŸ˜†

nahin yaar i love ur turkan avatr... πŸ˜†
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Originally posted by: mydesire786

I know woh ithna toh caring hai agar main behosh hongi jo obviously hone wali hoon usse milke toh he'll  come and hold me ke ladki  KO kya hogaya ...just think he'll be worried for us hayee 

well i just hope ki aysa kuch bhi naa hoo... cause if he really intend to do like that i will just run away from the place...🀣🀣🀣 whatever happens in real life i am so shy about thos facts πŸ˜³πŸ˜†and also i have a bit weight and i don't want rohu to get fracture in hand for me abviously 🀣🀣🀣
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

Bhabi jaan.. i knw from the very begining that there must be some unknown connection between us..πŸ˜ƒ u know.. the moment i spoke to u i felt like i am talking with someone very dearer to me.. i don't know why i felt like that...😳... but talking to u was so warm...nd day by day we r ending up to posses same thoughts and pov of life.. πŸ€—

Awwh Ria aap muhje senti kar do gi. πŸ€—
You are such a jaan. You are stating your own virtues hun. The warmth and positivity comes from you and I gravitate towards it. Truly you posses very mature pov for your age. I am older than you ladies (plz don't ask how old) but been on I-F 10 yrs now so you can estimate. Young enough to drool on Rohu though. Lol. 
But you extended the hand of friendship faster than anyone else I have met on here. πŸ˜³ Shukriya. β€οΈ