Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ifians

real mein too i can't even think of meeting him... mera mooh khulla kaa khulla rahe jayega uss key samne...πŸ˜†
sach kahoon too i like rohu... but i am crazzy about his altunia's avatar only... so my all drooling fangirling only limited to altu...😳... and well rohu and altu r two diff person.. one is real and another is fantasy...and i am obsessed with the fantasyπŸ˜ƒ but admired the reality too... nd also i really can't abrutly imagine myself romancing with any person..πŸ˜†... I am fan of rohu... i can drool on him, admire him, praise him for his good work with all my heart but imagining romancing with him.. well thats absolutely not at all possible for me... cause apart from everything i respect him a lot...πŸ˜›

and also even when it comes to altu i can't see anyone with altu rather than razo... not even myself..πŸ˜†... man i am so possessive about the couples i love that i can even see myself as their KMH!!πŸ˜† I agree that I love altu and his every quality... but more than anything i am just CRAZZY about alzia's love story... so i just enjoy seeing their onscreen chemistry rather than imagining myself on the placeπŸ˜†

but thats totally my POV nd it differs to every people...πŸ˜›,.. no offense with anyone's thought akhir dil pee too kissi kaa zor nahin hain...πŸ˜†... so everything is about the POV of different peopleπŸ˜ƒ

Ria we are same to same. I agree with everything you wrote.πŸ€— I have a crush on Altu and appreciate Rohu for bringing his character to life. I admire his real qualities too and feel he deserves due recognition for his talent but the obession is only for Altu. I never can bring myself to like a celebrity to such an extent because we don't know the real person. And at the heart of the craze for Altu is the passionate love story of AlZia. They give iconic couple vibes. β€οΈ
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ye rohu itne shape me beard kese bnata he πŸ€” kuch rkh k phir machine chalata he kya
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

I think I would faint if I met him πŸ€£

faint... main too pathar ki murat ban jaoongii aur ek hi jagah pee freze hoo jaungi and won't even have power to get faint!!🀣
overactor thumbnail
if i met him the first thing i would do is remove anything he has on his head, pagdi hat whatever, brush his hair with my fingers stare ache se in his eyes and then take a selfie πŸ˜†
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ifians

faint... main too pathar ki murat ban jaoongii aur ek hi jagah pee freze hoo jaungi and won't even have power to get faint!!🀣

I know woh ithna toh caring hai agar main behosh hongi jo obviously hone wali hoon usse milke toh he'll  come and hold me ke ladki  KO kya hogaya ...just think he'll be worried for us hayee 
overactor thumbnail
bebasi ka he aalam kya krun me bta πŸ˜­ dhadkane hen deewani dil bhi kuch keh rha
overactor thumbnail
bas bht ro liya mene, end of devdas ki chandramukhi, turkan mode on πŸ˜ˆ
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: overactor

ye rohu itne shape me beard kese bnata he πŸ€” kuch rkh k phir machine chalata he kya

Woh final touch pic dekha nah. Bahut mehnat se banata hai apna beard woh special machine se. Rohu ki baal ka raaz kya hai. Kaise itne perfect rakhta hai woh bhi jab hats pehen tha hai.
Edited by veracity - 8 years ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mydesire786

good😳 well said ...I respect  ur thoughts and feelings and whatever u said is right also even  I am an alzia fan but I am not such a deep thinker like u mujhe Jo pasand ajata hai toh baas ajatha hai  then I don't think about other  100 things and it is just meant for fun that's it nothing else and I enjoy it that's my funda πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Yup i understand... as i told u naa two different people can never posses same thoughts... its like teh different thoughts and idealism they posses in life... none of them r good or bad but they r just diff..😳...  i can't expect any other person to think as the same wavelength as mine...πŸ˜†... agar duniya kee har insaan ek jaise sochte too the world will be really boring i say... πŸ˜†... we all love altu/rohu whatever bas the way of expressing our likings and admiration is different and no offense to anyones thought... cause we all r here for the same reason...πŸ˜ƒ... variation brings color to the life otherwise the world look so dull...so just chill and keep spreading ur love all over and cont ur drooling on ur own style.,..whatever happens at the end we all love our Mirza/AlZia
Edited by ifians - 8 years ago