Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mydesire786

actually u know what an real life mein shayad hum rohit se mil bhi na paaynge shayad lekin imagination mein we can  even romance him ❀️ and I love it  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

real mein too i can't even think of meeting him... mera mooh khulla kaa khulla rahe jayega uss key samne...πŸ˜†
sach kahoon too i like rohu... but i am crazzy about his altunia's avatar only... so my all drooling fangirling only limited to altu...😳... and well rohu and altu r two diff person.. one is real and another is fantasy...and i am obsessed with the fantasyπŸ˜ƒ but admired the reality too... nd also i really can't abruptly imagine myself romancing with any person..πŸ˜†... I am fan of rohu... i can drool on him, admire him, praise him for his good work with all my heart but imagining romancing with him.. well thats absolutely not at all possible for me... cause apart from everything i respect him a lot...πŸ˜›

and also even when it comes to altu i can't see anyone with altu rather than razo... not even myself..πŸ˜†... man i am so possessive about the couples i love that i can't even see myself as their KMH!!πŸ˜† I agree that I love altu and his every quality... but more than anything i am just CRAZZY about alzia's love story... so i just enjoy seeing their onscreen chemistry rather than imagining myself on the placeπŸ˜†

but thats totally my POV nd it differs to every people...πŸ˜›,.. no offense with anyone's thought akhir dil pee too kissi kaa zor nahin hain...πŸ˜†... so everything is about the POV of different peopleπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ifians - 8 years ago
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rohu thodi toh taras koro Sonu ki nani se jaan pe. Ab dekhna nahin jata iss ki yeh halat. πŸ₯Ί
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haye he is so handsome 
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sb ko taras agaya hamare haal pe pr ek wahi he sanam bewafa adat bigad ke kahin kho gye hen πŸ˜­
BabyHimavari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: veracity

Pankhu ki masoom smile dil jeet leti hai. β€οΈ The way she reacted when she saw him across the fountain was too cute. Zyaada lambha AlZia precap nahi de sakte the kya. 

AlZia ka jadoo ki jhappi hour need!!!!! 

pankhu ki pyari smile and rohu ki intense stare... when it was mixed up... BOOM!!!πŸ˜† and all mautarmas ghayal🀣
overactor thumbnail
uff he is so handsome β˜ΊοΈ humen to loot liya mil k husn walon ne
overactor thumbnail
mahiya na aya mera mahiya na aaya πŸ˜­
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ifians

real mein too i can't even think of meeting him... mera mooh khulla kaa khulla rahe jayega uss key samne...πŸ˜†
sach kahoon too i like rohu... but i am crazzy about his altunia's avatar only... so my all drooling fangirling only limited to altu...😳... and well rohu and altu r two diff person.. one is real and another is fantasy...and i am obsessed with the fantasyπŸ˜ƒ but admired the reality too... nd also i really can't abrutly imagine myself romancing with any person..πŸ˜†... I am fan of rohu... i can drool on him, admire him, praise him for his good work with all my heart but imagining romancing with him.. well thats absolutely not at all possible for me... cause apart from everything i respect him a lot...πŸ˜›

and also even when it comes to altu i can't see anyone with altu rather than razo... not even myself..πŸ˜†... man i am so possessive about the couples i love that i can even see myself as their KMH!!πŸ˜† I agree that I love altu and his every quality... but more than anything i am just CRAZZY about alzia's love story... so i just enjoy seeing their onscreen chemistry rather than imagining myself on the placeπŸ˜†

but thats totally my POV nd it differs to every people...πŸ˜›,.. no offense with anyone's thought akhir dil pee too kissi kaa zor nahin hain...πŸ˜†... so everything is about the POV of different people

High five Ria you're just like me though I drool on Rohit too πŸ˜†
BabyHimavari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: overactor

are why would i mindπŸ˜† its actually a compliment thank u πŸ€— agar me turkan hti to razo had no chance re, aur sultan ko to me nacha hi deti🀣 

u would be the best turkan of history!!🀣🀣