Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: mydesire786

when did I say its a sin do as u like 🀒 l said what I felt and I am not giving any vichar to any one here that's what I said I am NOT forcing anyone here they can do as they wish whatever I said was just fun I dint use any bad word at all except buddhi and jawan that's it but never thought a joke would be taken so seriously people don't get my jokes may be I am sorry galti hogayi abse apse kabhi dost samajhke joke nahi karungi 

Oh please u clearly didn't joke okay u criticized and bad mouthed an actress for no good reason. Im not a kid k mazaq aur serious me farq na samjhun.ofcrx i would do whatever i like im not afraid of some ppl and their gyaan. It was u who didn't understand the joke and started ur bashing πŸ₯± 
overactor thumbnail
No bashing of characters
No discussions that r not related to alzia 
No personal talks 
This is not a chat club use the rs cc for that.

At Admin 

SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

Sayna meri twin you're back πŸ€—  πŸ€—

Missed you so much πŸ˜­

tumara post nahin dekha  
Missed u too "ma jumelle" (=twin)πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Baas kal ka din  friday se roz ol aur active πŸ˜³
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sonu and Naaz. Choro yeh baatein yaar.
Ek galti maaf.
No bashing on actors. Bas. 

I want AlZia hug to be where she runs into his arms and he lifts her up and hugs her tight. Nuzzles her hair. Mirza ko achi khushboo pasand hai toh Razo gulab jaise mehek thi hogi.☺️
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sayna

haan ddian sab jagah chahaye hue hai πŸ˜†

RS kab dekhna shuru kia? πŸ˜³

just one week back😳 . actually one day I was just tuning on my TV I saw this scene of alzia where he is teaching her nishaane baazi bas patha nahi uske baad USS ek scene ke bad I went crazy about them then I watched all previous episodes uske bad toh aur bhi pagalpan badgaya mera coz they so damn good in all their scenes and most importantly they have spark that every couple doesnt have bas !now I am a crazy alzia fan πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: veracity

Sonu and Naaz. Choro yeh baatein yaar.

Ek galti maaf.
No bashing on actors. Bas. 

I want AlZia hug to be where she runs into his arms and he lifts her up and hugs her tight. Nuzzles her hair. Mirza ko achi khushboo pasand hai toh Razo gulab jaise mehek thi hogi.☺️

@bold that would be my sister's dream come trueπŸ˜†
overactor thumbnail
ek selfie ki qeemat tum kya jano rohit baboo πŸ˜­
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

Oh please u clearly didn't joke okay u criticized and bad mouthed an actress for no good reason. Im not a kid k mazaq aur serious me farq na samjhun.ofcrx i would do whatever i like im not afraid of some ppl and their gyaan. It was u who didn't understand the joke and started ur bashing πŸ₯± 

acha Maine haar manli Jo samajh na hai samjho Jo sonchna hai soncho and end the topic here plzzz I am tired mujhmein aur ladne ki himmath nahi hai but I don't think I badmouthed anyone whatever I said was truth and I always say the truth irrespective of what others feel and I kindly request you and NOW iam NOTgonna reply back so  plzz end the topic here .
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: overactor

ek selfie ki qeemat tum kya jano rohit baboo πŸ˜­

shukar karo yeh phir bhi selfie dehta rehta hai πŸ˜†  abhi busy hoga isliye πŸ˜³
overactor thumbnail
phir bhi 5 din hogye yr sayna, aadat bigaad di he alternate pe to deta hi tha roz na bhi de to abhi to de hi rhi rha😭 uparse twitter pe bhi no tweet bas rt  im missing him so much, hamara rohu πŸ˜’