~|AlZia/Pankhit AT#3|~Ishq ki raah me kuch esa chalen - Page 41

Posted: 8 years ago
Humari maange poori karo.
CVS we need AlZia hug and all to be AlZia shipper.👍🏼❤️

Need full mere maula sequence like dargah scene. Been too long since heard the full song. 
Bhabhi jaan download the song na😆 
Alzia hug hour need
Neck kiss hour need
Originally posted by veracity

Naaz don't worry. We are AlZia loyalists. They are end game. We love them to the core. 

Turnia is there for comic relief because both characters are the major flirts on the show. Lol. Their shayari is always best. I only want them to exchange shayari. Mirza smart bandha hai. To keep his friends close but enemies closer...Turkan se thodi mohobbat se baat kar lega toh kya problem hogi. It might make Razo naraz enough to want to learn the art of seduction herself. Lolzzz😆
[/Qhog]yeah I understand sirf comedy tak hi rahe toh theek hoga coz I don't like her nor her character in the show that's what I meant .
I hope Razia hugs him when she sees him in her room 
i need to revise the AT rules 🤔
daru 🤣 wu wale are never gonna learn
Originally posted by overactor

Alzia r the real couple obviously we r alzia fans don't think we need to prove it🥱 turnia r just a fun ship why do u have a problem🥱 we can't even hope for a comic relief🥱
oh k plzz calm down I don't mean to hurt u but I din't knew that u  r such a big sambhavna fan😲 warna main aise bolti hi nahi ...khair Jane do but when did I ask u to prove that our a alzia fan😕 I was just confused that's it .
Badi nani would become his fan soon, want altunia helping qutub jaan in kitchen and razo blushing as he flirts in a different style😛 qutub jaan calling him beta 
Originally posted by mydesire786

oh k plzz calm down I don't mean to hurt u but I din't knew that u  r such a big sambhavna fan😲 warna main aise bolti hi nahi ...khair Jane do but when did I ask u to prove that our a alzia fan😕 I was just confused that's it .
next time be careful😳 yes im a sambhavna fan and i dnt regret it  she's too bold for ppl to digest i know but she's real not fake which i love the most about her, taseer kadwi sahi pr mirchi ka bhi apna hi maza hta he enough said
shazia should call altu "dulha bhai" 😛 urdu me jeeja ki jaga yehi kehte hen😳