~|AlZia/Pankhit AT#3|~Ishq ki raah me kuch esa chalen - Page 35

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Astoria

I think I want to see the epi for myself๐Ÿ˜ณ And deewangi runs in the veins of both Razia and Mirzaโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ What????๐Ÿ˜• JBJ rocked!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜† I am shocked๐Ÿ˜ฒ Yeh epi toh dekhna hi padega๐Ÿ˜‰

haan yaar JBJ rocked today... his scene with razo was too good...๐Ÿ‘... aaj too sonu kaa dil  bhi garden garden hoo gaya JBJ koo dekh kee๐Ÿ˜†... to socho JBJ kitna acha hoga aaj kee eps mein..๐Ÿ˜‰

Hi dear!!!๐Ÿค— I am Ash๐Ÿ˜ƒ What's your name?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hey  ๐Ÿ˜ณhello ash I am naaz ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by overactor

ash ๐Ÿค— kahan thi we missed u 
Sonu,meri jaan,I missed you too๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Kya batau kahan thi?๐Ÿ˜† Its a long story.PM kar dungi
Originally posted by ifians

yaar sach kahoon too i am happy that he got the neckless for her... but neckless kaa idea mujhe pasand nahin ayya it is such an old fashioned gift yaar.. iss sey acha woo apna 100 mm pagri hi de deti...๐Ÿ˜†... paise bhi nahin lagte and sonu kee dil ki armaan bhi pura hoo jata๐Ÿคฃ
ikr what a jhalla ishq ne use esa niqamma kiya he k dimag kaam nhi kr rha, what would she do of his necklace, are pagdi kitna kaam ati uske, curtain sari shawl dupatta lehenga odhni sb bna leti use๐Ÿ˜›

u knw bhabi jaan i actually loved the design of d locket mirza have on his neck... i wish if he gift that to shehzadi it was much better than the one he was buying.

Great minds think alike. I thought he should too. And it would no longer be an obstruction from viewing his perfect torso. Lol. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by veracity - 8 years ago

Sonu,meri jaan,I missed you too๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Kya batau kahan thi?๐Ÿ˜† Its a long story.PM kar dungi
okay welcome back ๐Ÿค—
Edited by overactor - 8 years ago

haan yaar JBJ rocked today... his scene with razo was too good...๐Ÿ‘... aaj too sonu kaa dil  bhi garden garden hoo gaya JBJ koo dekh kee๐Ÿ˜†... to socho JBJ kitna acha hoga aaj kee eps mein..๐Ÿ˜‰
Sonu ka dil JBJ ko dekh kar garden garden hogaya?????????๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
Ab yeh epi dekhe bager raha nahin jayega๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by mydesire786

hey  ๐Ÿ˜ณhello ash I am naaz ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hi Naaz๐Ÿค—Glad to meet another MKM๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hi Naaz๐Ÿค—Glad to meet another MKM๐Ÿ˜ƒ
wat does that mean ๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by overactor

ikr what a jhalla ishq ne use esa niqamma kiya he k dimag kaam nhi kr rha, what would she do of his necklace, are pagdi kitna kaam ati uske, curtain sari shawl dupatta lehenga odhni sb bna leti use๐Ÿ˜›

u know sonu when he was buying tat neckless i was like.. arey miyan talwar dene kee badle apna 100 mm pagri de dete... uss sey ek too kya pure 10 neckless kaa paisa bhar jata...๐Ÿ˜†