Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

IKR. I wanted him to give her something that he already had that belonged to him and had meaning attached but the fact he sold his talwar to purchase the necklace is what makes the token of his love more special. He could have just given her his sword though. Razo could use it to kill Buddhe. 

u knw bhabi jaan i actually loved the design of d locket mirza have on his neck... i wish if he gift that to shehzadi it was much better than the one he was buying.
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Astoria

Riyu🤗

So,we have finally got our Jagat Bhabhijaan😉😆 Now we have to be careful before speaking a word against Jagat Bhaijaan😆 Anyway,Hi Jagat Bhabhijaan aka Fatima aka Vericity🤗

Ash don't worry.. bhabi jaan won't mind... he is also MKM like us...😆...
BTW i planned to post the next cha of my ss after so long..🤣
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Razo ki talwar baazi ke dil ko khush kar diya.
Mirza would feel proud seeing her so confident in sparring today. Yeh hoti hai alsi ustad aur shagird. 👍🏼
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

eps was good... razia and mirza will steal ur heart with their individual scene.. specialy there dewangi for each other❤️... and surprisingly JBJ rocked today😆... i gave the short update in pg 30... read that u wukk come to know urself😆

I think I want to see the epi for myself😳 And deewangi runs in the veins of both Razia and Mirza❤️👏 What????😕 JBJ rocked!!!!!!😆 I am shocked😲 Yeh epi toh dekhna hi padega😉
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Astoria

Hi Vericity🤗🤗

Thank God that aapka dil JBJ par nahin aaya hai😆 And Mirza ke rehte rehte jo JBJ ko pasand karega I would like meet that person😆

BTW,what should I call you?Vericity or Fatima or Bhabhi Jaan?😃

call me bhabhi jaan. Lol. Ab toh Aapna sa lagta hai.😆😳
Edited by veracity - 8 years ago
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

Ash don't worry.. bhabi jaan won't mind... he is also MKM like us...😆...
BTW i planned to post the next cha of my ss after so long..🤣

Okay,so Bhabhi Jaan it is😆
Great,I would love to read your SS😃  Waise bhi update karne mein tumse badi slowpoke main hoon😆
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: veracity

call me bhabhi jaan. Lol. Ab toh Aapna sa lagta hai.😆😳

Theek hai!!!😃 Bhabhi Jaan,bhabhi jaan and bhabhi jaan🤗🤗🤗
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Waiting for tomorrows episode loved the way he said that ab hum ye haar shehzadi ko apne hathon se pehenayenge waiting to see that scene will he enter her room this thought excites me so much... Mirza in razia's room .just imagine, Mirza razia KO haar pehnaraha hai so dreamy and romantic 😳 omg 😃
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: mydesire786

Waiting for tomorrows episode loved the way he said that ab hum ye haar shehzadi ko apne hathon se pehenayenge waiting to see that scene will he enter her room this thought excites me so much... Mirza in razia's room .just imagine, Mirza razia KO haar pehnaraha hai so dreamy and romantic 😳 omg 😃

Hi dear!!!🤗 I am Ash😃 What's your name?😃
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ash 🤗 kahan thi we missed u