Razia Sultan

~|AlZia/Pankhit AT#3|~Ishq ki raah me kuch esa chalen - Page 24

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

Epi kaisa tha, AlZia scene pe end hua kya? 

Eps was good watching... first kuch part budha aur sultan kaa bakwas tha... razo and tuknu;s encounter was good,...  Iltu was total bewakoof today... budha wanna leave but he stopped him announcing nasir's coronation, anyway... aaj bhi razo was full on mirza dreaming... aaj kaa sab sey acha scene mujhe laga JBJ aur Razo kaa...๐Ÿ˜†(don't kill me for this)... JBJ come to know about razo's sword fighting skills and he asked how did u learned that... so razo told JBJ about his sarphora ajnabee... she was so adorable in that scne.. kya describe kar raha tha mirza koo...
But at last she also said that she is a shehzadi and she can't think of a ajnabee like that.. but JBJ encouraged her and said even a shehzadi could have a heart... he asspires to meet that ajnabee... cause he understood that razo has given her heart to him/...๐Ÿ˜ณ
beach beach mein mirza kaa bhi scene tha... zaroon miya is back anyway๐Ÿ˜†...and precap scene ekdu, last mein tha... but unlogon nee thora saa edit bhi kar diya...๐Ÿ˜ก...
aaj kaa precap was also good... mirza went inside the palace and razo rushing towards her room as she felt that mirza would be there in her room.. precap ends... (i think she would be interrupted by budha!!๐Ÿคข)
overall eos was good... but not the best one.. abhi show ka pace thora slow hoo gaya hain...๐Ÿ˜†.. but eps dekh loo acha hain..๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ifians

Eps was good watching... first kuch part budha aur sultan kaa bakwas tha... razo and tuknu;s encounter was good,...  Iltu was total bewakoof today... budha wanna leave but he stopped him announcing nasir's coronation, anyway... aaj bhi razo was full on mirza dreaming... aaj kaa sab sey acha scene mujhe laga JBJ aur Razo kaa...๐Ÿ˜†(don't kill me for this)... JBJ come to know about razo's sword fighting skills and he asked how did u learned that... so razo told JBJ about his sarphora ajnabee... she was so adorable in that scne.. kya describe kar raha tha mirza koo...
But at last she also said that she is a shehzadi and she can't think of a ajnabee like that.. but JBJ encouraged her and said even a shehzadi could have a heart... he asspires to meet that ajnabee... cause he understood that razo has given her heart to him/...๐Ÿ˜ณ
beach beach mein mirza kaa bhi scene tha... zaroon miya is back anyway๐Ÿ˜†...and precap scene ekdu, last mein tha... but unlogon nee thora saa edit bhi kar diya...๐Ÿ˜ก...
aaj kaa precap was also good... mirza went inside the palace and razo rushing towards her room as she felt that mirza would be there in her room.. precap ends... (i think she would be interrupted by budha!!๐Ÿคข)
overall eos was good... but not the best one.. abhi show ka pace thora slow hoo gaya hain...๐Ÿ˜†.. but eps dekh loo acha hain..๐Ÿ˜›

Sultan ๐Ÿคฌ

They edited ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ก 
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
bhai jaan ๐Ÿค— i dnt hate u anymore
behen ki love story pe ye reaction aaj tak kisi bhai ne nahi diya hoga๐Ÿ˜†
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ria thanks for the update ๐Ÿค—
I knew Nasir would become an AlZia shipper because it serves his interests too as he has fallen for Fatima so both will rebel against customs together. JBJ today you are not so bad because you want to meet Altu. Half way to becoming his fanboy. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by veracity - 8 years ago
overactor thumbnail
the last scene was a bit edited coz im sure they would continue it 2moro๐Ÿ˜†
BabyHimavari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

Sultan ๐Ÿคฌ

They edited ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ก 

jyada edit nahin kiya yaar,,, bas thora saa...main part was there and d scene was no doubt beautiful... but i think i have seen much more beautiful scene of AlZia... kya karein i am greedy.. but don't miss that...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
aaj razia and mirza dono dil chura lengey... dono dewane bane huye hain ekdusre ke pyar mein... just go and watch their individual scenes... inlogon kee liye aagar tumhara pyar bar naaa jayein too mat kahena...
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: overactor

๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿฅณ
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope tomorrow's epi is more AlZia centric. Yeh epis kitne adhoore lagta hain AlZia ke bina.
BabyHimavari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: overactor

same here... aaj too jbj cha gayein...๐Ÿค—
aur razo dreaming of altu..
and altu... hey bahgwan... yee too dewana ban gaya..โค๏ธ
overactor thumbnail
aww aw aww razo ๐Ÿค— the way she described him was beautiful ๐Ÿ‘ and she was perfect in that scene, full on lattoo deewani expressions.
bhai jaan ๐Ÿค—hum nani ko aapse ye khushi cheenne nhi dengeโญ๏ธ
fatima ๐Ÿคฃ nasima scene was good too๐Ÿ˜†

precap me shazia๐Ÿคข kash turkan hti๐Ÿ˜ญ