overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Rohit looks so good with horses😆 isiliye sb shows me horse riding krta he
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: overactor

@bold agree so true, other production house would make a mockery of training and heroine would be chui mui crying ouch ye hua and the hero carrying caressing bakwas🤢 alzia were perfect ⭐️

RS the only show on TV where i didn't get any forced romantic scene till date...😃 even the catching tripping seq they have (two after the seq when razo came back to altu and they faught haji's man 2gethr nd other in stable...) were just on the spot and teh way they excuted that was totally rocking...⭐️.. eithr than getting irritared by those scenes (which i ussualy become) i was having a huge grin on my face...😃 they were just so casual with each otehr and mine god, altu kaa flirt mixed wirh razo ka attitude was just the best thing!!⭐️
overactor thumbnail
quwacha and altunia killing budha hour need 😡
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

U can never be perfect for each other if u can't have mutual respect for each other... trust and respect is mostly needed in any kind of relationship...
I love each and everything about them... and also learning a lot... they both have flaws and rare qualities in store and together they earase each others flaws and their quality sharpens more..
i absolutely liked how differently and beautifully they showed their every momet... for eg the traning session in forest... razo rarely knows mirza but still she didn't think twice before asking him to teach fighting skills to her... she knew about his caliber and she was not at all hesitant to learn that thing from almost a strange guy... those r the rare quality should be possessed by an would be sultan... nd also they can easilly fill up the traning session with cliche romantic scenes... i am sure if it was any other so called prod house they will end up the session giving eyelock over eyelocks or several catching trippingf scene... but the way they lead the whole thing.. absolutely wonderful.. razo didn't showed a lil bit tabtrum and was fully dedicated to her learning (while mos of the heroines will surely do that)... and altunia.. us key barein mein to kya kahoon..😳... i absolutely loved when he said that, he wanted to see her as strong f fearless woman who can even make a man get on his knees... just how good wonderful it can be more?!😃

Agree to all.
@bold: They help each other overcome their shortcomings and still lovingly call each other sirphara/sipharari as an endearment. And his reasoning for training her was epic. I mean a man that wants his woman as strong/successful as he is so rare. Also the training was superbly handled. They didn't overload it with lovey dovey moments thereby taking away from the importance of her goal but highlighted the bond n trust they developed as teacher and student. At the same time they did show the attraction from Altu's side and his growing admiration for her which was right too. My favourite episodes are the training sessions. Altu looked his hottest and Razo had that fire in her that will make her worthy of being Sultan. 

Razo knew he was trustworthy the moment he saved her from Mahroosh, which is why she was mad that how could her instincts be wrong when she thought he sold her out to Zangoora, but realising he gave her the gyaan to defeat him, she saw the genius of his ways and knew she'd get no better ustad than him. 
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sare fasad ki jadd to Tuknu hain 😆
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i tweeted her too 😆 she is rt queen too 😆 pr rohu sbse aage he 🤣

i am missing rohu's RT today... what to do... he is busy...😆
overactor thumbnail
wahi to altu keeps flirting and razo is not even irritated the max she says is badtameez😆 wrna tfc me hero is only staring at heroine 🥱
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

zaroon miyan would return again shayad😆

Chal ke aaye ga 🤣
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

Sare fasad ki jadd to Tuknu hain 😆

nahi tuknu succeed only bcoz nasir is a cry baby😡 😆