Razia Sultan

~|AlZia/Pankhit AT#3|~Ishq ki raah me kuch esa chalen - Page 11

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
exactly this is real feminism the show is doing a great job, in other shows womer empowerment means hero is abusive or a doormat, khud nhi kuch bna to bv ko bna diya or he is bht badi cheez aur heroine k raaste me rode atqa rha he🥱 but our Altu isn't like that he's awesome, he wants his love to be strong and can defeat anyone on her own but yet he would always be there to protect her
like a shield is, a shield isn't as important as the sword but u feel more protected when u have it, even if ur sword falls down the shield would protect u but u still need to learn to fight with the sword.

im so glad rohu has such a good show this show would give him new heights😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ifians

nd also she doesn't shed tears unnecessarily... even in 2days eps when nani jaan was telling those crao words to her... she kept firm cause she knew whatever she did was right... she listens to everyone but only lead by the righteous choice of her braib and heart!!absolutely praiseworthy qualities..👏

nani scene was fab 😃 she didn't care at all abt what she said instead she was lost in her mirza dreamland😆 
and today panku was fab when saying, "hamari to raah bhi wahi rehbar bhi wahi aur manzil bhi wahi" mirza 🤗
overactor thumbnail

U can never be perfect for each other if u can't have mutual respect for each other... trust and respect is mostly needed in any kind of relationship...
I love each and everything about them... and also learning a lot... they both have flaws and rare qualities in store and together they earase each others flaws and their quality sharpens more..
i absolutely liked how differently and beautifully they showed their every momet... for eg the traning session in forest... razo rarely knows mirza but still she didn't think twice before asking him to teach fighting skills to her... she knew about his caliber and she was not at all hesitant to learn that thing from almost a strange guy... those r the rare quality should be possessed by an would be sultan... nd also they can easilly fill up the traning session with cliche romantic scenes... i am sure if it was any other so called prod house they will end up the session giving eyelock over eyelocks or several catching trippingf scene... but the way they lead the whole thing.. absolutely wonderful.. razo didn't showed a lil bit tabtrum and was fully dedicated to her learning (while mos of the heroines will surely do that)... and altunia.. us key barein mein to kya kahoon..😳... i absolutely loved when he said that, he wanted to see her as strong f fearless woman who can even make a man get on his knees... just how good wonderful it can be more?!😃

@bold agree so true, other production house would make a mockery of training and heroine would be chui mui crying ouch ye hua and the hero carrying caressing bakwas🤢 alzia were perfect ⭐️
overactor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

Right now I hate Yaldoz the most uff kab mare ga yeh buddha 😡

sare fasad ki jad to nasir hi he na😡
overactor thumbnail
zaroon miyan would return again shayad😆 Edited by overactor - 8 years ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: overactor

exactly this is real feminism the show is doing a great job, in other shows womer empowerment means hero is abusive or a doormat, khud nhi kuch bna to bv ko bna diya or he is bht badi cheez aur heroine k raaste me rode atqa rha he🥱 but our Altu isn't like that he's awesome, he wants his love to be strong and can defeat anyone on her own but yet he would always be there to protect her

like a shield is, a shield isn't as important as the sword but u feel more protected when u have it, even if ur sword falls down the shield would protect u but u still need to learn to fight with the sword.

im so glad rohu has such a good show this show would give him new heights😃

absolutely... other shows should learn from RS that how real woman empowerment can be shown without butchering male lead character...

Rohit has got his lifetime role as Altu... he is just made for this role...😃... just see tweeter his fan following increasing day by day...⭐️

i am happy for both rohu and pankhu.. they got an awsoem platform to explore themselves... and thank god this is swasticks show,, not any others.😆
overactor thumbnail

absolutely... other shows should learn from RS that how real woman empowerment can be shown without butchering male lead character...

Rohit has got his lifetime role as Altu... he is just made for this role...😃... just see tweeter his fan following increasing day by day...⭐️

i am happy for both rohu and pankhu.. they got an awsoem platform to explore themselves... and thank god this is swasticks show,, not any others.😆

historic shows banane hi swastik ko chahiye baqi kachra krdete hen😡 😆
true altunia is the perfect hero
yes his fan following is increasing  aur bhadegi hamara munna unchaiyan chuye ga😆
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: overactor

nani scene was fab 😃 she didn't care at all abt what she said instead she was lost in her mirza dreamland😆 
and today panku was fab when saying, "hamari to raah bhi wahi rehbar bhi wahi aur manzil bhi wahi" mirza 🤗

yup.. she was absolutely erfect in that scene.. i even tweeted her...😛... rohu too har roj kamal karta hain.. but aaj pankhu bhi cha gayi...⭐️
overactor thumbnail

yup.. she was absolutely erfect in that scene.. i even tweeted her...😛... rohu too har roj kamal karta hain.. but aaj pankhu bhi cha gayi...⭐️

i tweeted her too 😆 she is rt queen too 😆 pr rohu sbse aage he 🤣
overactor thumbnail
can they go back to the dargah and hug