Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
nani😡 she and nasir and iltutmish r such a pain ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¥± hope whenever altu enters the palace he has some attitude showing scenes with them
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: overactor

u should be active on twitter fatima ðŸ˜† u r following alzia fc right

Nahin yaar. If I follow then whole family will get to know of my AlZia obession as they all are on my fb. Annoying, which is why I don't use it. I might have to make a new account just to follow your FC. 
overactor thumbnail
turkan shadi se pehle ek aur mujra to kr leti ðŸ˜­
overactor thumbnail

Originally posted by: veracity

Nahin yaar. If I follow then whole family will get to know of my AlZia obession as they all are on my fb. Annoying, which is why I don't use it. I might have to make a new account just to follow your FC. 

twitter pe ao na wahan bhi family he kya, then u must make a new account😆
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

she can't hug him bechari😭 wahan itne log hen😡

i was thinking she would tell nasir abt her perfect guy since he told him before she should tell him she finally found him😃 but then nasir is a cry baby😡 and he might over protective chodo🤢

Wohi toh. Shehzaadi kaise itne logo ki beech usko galey lagaye. ðŸ˜­ Altu gatecrashing Nasir's subedaari coronation jashan hour need. 

Sonu I need to make a new twitter account. Kal karongi. ðŸ˜‰
Edited by veracity - 8 years ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Absolutely agree Ria. Very well said. If you trust the person their proximity would be welcomed and you'd feel comforted by their presence. I love them as they both equally show their attraction and liking for each other. She can flirt as good as she gets. None of this hiding feelings by putting up a cold front. Tired of those couples. AlZia are refreshingly honest with their deep feelings for each other.

i am specially tired of manhandling or angry young man type heroes and cry baby naive heroines... they r just becoming trend of TV nowdays... each and every serial have the same funda... hero will humiliate heroine or will be absolutely rough towards her while heroine will either show attitude and leads to catfight... or rather she will be cry baby heroine and shed tons of tears..  and after so many hateful interaction they will fall in love all of a sudden...at first this things looks good when the concet first came into TV but now it has turned inti absolutely annoying...🤢
Thanks to RS that they broke the trend and represented love story in a very different and amazing shade... 😳... no OTT drama, no manhandling, no sheding tears... hero and heroine both r equally strong and powerful... man i was waiting so long for such show..
BabyHimavari thumbnail

turkan shadi se pehle ek aur mujra to kr leti ðŸ˜­

Just like she did in eid celebration...
"Jeena bhi hain iss lamhein mein..." 😆
overactor thumbnail

Wohi toh. Shehzaadi kaise itne logo ki beech usko galey lagaye. ðŸ˜­ Altu gatecrashing Nasir's subedaari coronation jashan hour need. 

hour need hour need
done😃
overactor thumbnail
i to was tired of seeing mahan over powering dominating bhashan giving heroines🥱 ðŸ¤¢ baat baat pe bhashan😡
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Bhabi jaan please let us inform about ur tweeter username... i will surely follow u there...😛