Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ria you are reminding me of all those amazing dialogues. 
Dialogue writer ko mera salaam. Too good but it's Rohit's delivery which makes it so memorable. 👏

Sonu I am so not tech savvy. I am on fb but very inactive. I pretty much disable it because I don't use it. Same with Twitter. 🤔
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
u should be active on twitter fatima 😆 u r following alzia fc right
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rohit's dialogue delivery and voice modulation is the best 👏 ⭐️
overactor thumbnail
he can change his voice in so many ways, kabhi kabhi pata hi nhi chalta same shaqs ki awaz he⭐️ he is too good MASHALLAH
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

Hope we get a long AlZia scene soon 😭

Aww don't worry, u will get that tomorrow...
precap scene was just epic.,.. the way they were gazing each other... like time has stopped for them and no one exist in the world rather than both of them...
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

tehzeeb nazaqat adayen, kya kahiye the way he said kya kahiye was just,,haye haye haye 

Hayee,,,😳

"Abhi abhi too zameen pe dil laga hain... abhi abhi too koi hawaien chali hain.. abhi abhi too koi khusboo uthi hain... dil ki lagi hain... thori dil lagi hain.."

god absolutely breathtaking words and the way he said...
overactor thumbnail
she can't hug him bechari😭 wahan itne log hen😡
i was thinking she would tell nasir abt her perfect guy since he told him before she should tell him she finally found him😃 but then nasir is a cry baby😡 and he might over protective chodo🤢
overactor thumbnail
rohu rocks, he is perfection in all ways
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Originally posted by: veracity

Ria you are reminding me of all those amazing dialogues. 

Dialogue writer ko mera salaam. Too good but it's Rohit's delivery which makes it so memorable. 👏

Sonu I am so not tech savvy. I am on fb but very inactive. I pretty much disable it because I don't use it. Same with Twitter. 🤔

This show has amazing collections of dialogues... so rare and some of them r becoming my all time fav...
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

@bold... thats what i absolutely loved about them... till the time i started to watch TV serials, each and everytime i saw most of the heroine doing OTT hyperventilating drama or blushing all the round wothout any reason... sometimes its so annoying to c yaar... but razo's reaction to altu's closeness... totally different... it shows how much comfortable she is with him and this developes the trust factor that how much she have faith on him... when ur love is so deep and subtle, being close to your loved once will give u comfort, satisfaction... not the impulse or blushing thing always.. thats what i got to see here and loved that casualness beteen two... wanna stay them like that till end whatever happens though.,...😳

Absolutely agree Ria. Very well said. If you trust the person their proximity would be welcomed and you'd feel comforted by their presence. I love them as they both equally show their attraction and liking for each other. She can flirt as good as she gets. None of this hiding feelings by putting up a cold front. Tired of those couples. AlZia are refreshingly honest with their deep feelings for each other.