Sandhir New OS: If I Stayed....

Posted: 8 years ago

This is an OS after a really long time. I hope people remember me. I see a lot of new faces here. Hope you like my work. I just got free from my college and my vacations are on. So hopefully I'll get to write more.

Like and leave your comments ðŸ˜›

If I Stayed...

It was 8 am , a snowy , cold yet a pleasant morning in Chicago. It was a busy street , people sipping their coffees keeping themselves warm and cars honking their way out. But the hustle and bustle of the city did not seem to affect Sanyukta Agarwal who was exploring the city with a hot cup of Coffee in her hand while feeling cozy in a classy black winter jacket and a knit cap making her look adorable and young even at the age of 31.

She was walking around the blocks losing her way and trying to look for some sign to figure out where she exactly was.In the process she barged into a man decked in black and inhaled a familiar scent. She whispered a sorry' and walked ahead in haste. A couple of steps later she froze and her heart skipped a beat. She was scared she knew whom that fragrance could belong to.

She turned around , " Randhir! "  , she breathed.

There he was staring right back at her with his eyes holding the same intensity of love and affection he still held for her .

It had been 7 years since Sanyukta graduated from FITE. A lot had changed since then. Randhir and Sanyukta's story had come to a tragic end when Randhir was put behind bars for the murder of his friend Karan  for a hit and run accident. He was obviously framed into it , he knew it , she knew it. But there  was nothing that could have saved him , they knew it.

" Hey ! " , he whispered softly.  The 7 years in jail had changed him a lot. He was a calmer person.

"What have you done to yourself Randhir?" , referring to his rugged look.God knows when was the last time he had picked up a razor.

He just smiled.

"A long time ..." , she was trying to strike up a conversation to erase the awkwardness.

" 7 years ,  4 months , 23 days ." , he interrupted her.

"Yea ! " , she smiled . She knew the magnitude of problems he had been through .

"When did you get out ? I mean sorry .. What are you doing in Chicago. ?" , she bit her tongue and breathed sharply  as her first question sounded rude and insensitive.

" I got out a year ago. I was an innocent man . They realized that and let me go . I am a free man now. I work for a small company here." , he said softly looking passionately into her eyes.

" Oh.. that's great. I am happy for you ." , she genuinely was.

After a couple of seconds of awkward silence he drew closer. Inappropriately close making Sanyukta feel uncomfortable. He dragged his lips all over her forehead placing a tight kiss.

"Randhir " , she whispered wanting to stop him.

He didn't listen. He went ahead and entwined his fingers into  hers.

" I have missed you so much. I love..." , he stopped when he realized his fingers were grazing over a solid rock on her ring finger.

He pulled aback.

"I am married." , she looked down unable to meet his gaze.

"To whom ? " , he pulled her hand with a bit of aggression .

"D...Dhruv." , she stumbled upon her worst.

"He was my mom's doctor."

" I know who he is ." , with anger and sadness written all over his face.

"You were supposed to be mine. I was wrong I guess. " , he threw her hand with slight force.

" I was. I wanted to be yours . So badly.But not anymore.I tried to visit you every day for  5 months  when you were in jail. You didn't want to see me. You didn't let me be there for you. " , she said sternly knowing she wasn't wrong.

"True love waits Sanyukta. You'll never know that now." , he said.

" Dhruv was there for me when you weren't around. After mom died he took care of me.I needed someone and he was there. I'd be lying If I said I hadn't fallen for his kindness  and generosity. He is a good man. You should be happy for me." , she retorted .

"I will always wish well for you Sanyukta. " , he was choked.

"And I hope someday you find someone... " she said positively until interrupted by a loud voice.

"Mommy... We finally found you. " , a girl yelled to her in excitement.

Randhir and Sanyukta shifted their gaze to see her 5 year old daughter lifted in the arms of her charming husband walking towards them.

Sanyukta smiled widely. She turned around to introduce Randhir to her family but only to notice him vanish into thin air. He was gone. Gone ,so that she could live her life without having to face her past ever again.

"I love you too ... " , she whispered to herself hoping he knew that too in his heart, wherever he would be .She couldn't cheat her family. She loved Randhir but she loved her family too.They gave her a new start and she would be eternally grateful for that.She then  ran to her daughter hugging her and gave a kiss to Dhruv.

"Whom were you talking to?" , Dhruv inquired casually.

" Just some guy I knew ,,,long time ago." , she smiled. 

XOXO,

Sonali

Edited by ChasingLiberty - 8 years ago
Omg this was beyond beautiful but i dont want this to happen to sandhir they are meant to be ðŸ˜­ 
Originally posted by clars

Omg this was beyond beautiful but i dont want this to happen to sandhir they are meant to be ðŸ˜­ 
thanks there girl !! ðŸ˜›
sandhir are  meant to be 
this was just a work of fiction 
Sonali good to see you here after so many days ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ
Beautiful OS 😳 ðŸ˜³
Loved it soo much... 
Only wish something like this doesn't happens to Randhir ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³
Keep writing more 
Edited by -Isabella- - 8 years ago
awesome story
but i really dont want dis to happen in sh
agar names change ho tho chalega
dhruv ka place mein rd nd rd place mein dhruv
keep writing :)
Originally posted by -Isabella-

Sonali good to see you here after so many days ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ
Beautiful OS 😳 ðŸ˜³
Loved it soo much... 
Only wish something like this doesn't happens to Randhir ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³
Keep writing more 

hey hi !!!! 
i remember you !!! 
so glad to see some old faces... :D 
😃
thanks a lot :D 
will be active on the forum .. glad that you are here
Originally posted by anu_anya

awesome story
but i really dont want dis to happen in sh
agar names change ho tho chalega
dhruv ka place mein rd nd rd place mein dhruv
keep writing :)

haha ! 
i know it is kind of a sad story ! 
but it just struck me .. and i really wanted to write it 
i know it is going to be sandhir forever ðŸ˜›
hey beautiful os
but i really don't want this to happen in shq
Oh my god!  You should know that i missed you -_- you just vanished :/ 
Well whatever,  it feels so good to see you back!  
It's been such a long time i read anything from you! 
The writing seemed so familiar *-* 

This was, beautiful! Yeah,  i don't want this to happen,  or maybe it will,  idc...  But,  flawless :* 
hey amazing os but dont want this to happen with sandhir..
do u remember that u have to write "love,live and fight" sandhir collab?

update kar de yaar use bhi..