OMG!!! What a terrific flashback!!

rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I never imagined I would enjoy an episode with less SidNi to this extent.. But I must admit today's episode was really good.. The writer's of this show are doing a fabulous work, they have brought out a realistic and well justified flashback.. Hats off👏👏

Today the character DD Patel has been justified 101%👍🏼 From day one whatever flaws were there in her character.. her dislike for middle class people, her view that money is evrything, her neglect for Roshni.. every single thing has been cleared with the fb👏 And today I would say I respect DD, since she is a true example of an empowered self made women⭐️ (I have problem with her insulting people, but for now I'll overlook it considering that she has suffered much and circumstances made her stone hearted😕 and she has changed for good now😊)

I never thought they would end the complete fb in a single episode, but I'm glad they didn't drag DD love story much😛 And I know Shiv was terribly wrong, running away in guilt and that too for 23yrs was a very bad decision but I think he is not a bad person😕 According to the 'Everyone deserves a 2nd chance' theory of Sid, I feel Shiv too should get a 2nd chance. And DD too knew he didn't do it intentionally😕 but 23yrs is a very long time..😲. They both could have reconciled and moved on😕 No effort was made from either party atleast to meet each other😕

I really don't think Rohan can come back If he died in an accident with body not recieved or was lost in a mela, then there was a chance..🥱 But now he died in a hospital and was cremated by the family how can he come back??😲 I think the SBB people just made up a story😕

I looks like Sid was not aware of the entire fb or is there another side of the story by Shiv which Sid is aware😕 I'm confused about what actually Sid knows...

Roshni😭😭 Her guilt was really visible😭 She never knew her mother suffered so much and she had a brother😭 And even now if the truth didn't came out or worse if Sid hadn't patch up DD - Roshni, she would have always been against DD and would have been more guilty when truth comes out But I feel DD or atleast Nani or Mona bua should have told Roshni the truth rather than seeing Roshni fighting with DD🥱

And its good Sid decided to patch up Roshni and Shiv😊, but I don't know whether DD can fully accept him😕

P.S - Shiv - DD love story too started with candy floss😳 but  rather than that I don't see much commanality b/w DuShi and SidNi love story😉

Edited by zoopassion - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Usually I get a bit depressed when there's less SidNi in an epi 😆 but from the manner in which u have described today's proceedings, it does sound interesting :)

I have yet to catch up with the epi but I'm sure the writers have done a good job. This is one of the many reasons why I happen to love JR more than other serials. The writing is good...we are presented with engaging situations and the dialogues are different from the usual stuff.

I think it's kinda sweet that DD has a love story of her own 😆 everyone deserves a bit of TLC in life :)
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am really happy today. The CVs did not disappoint even for a second. Though there was no SidNi i was really mesmerized by DD today..brilliant acting. Felt really bad for the character.. so many bad things happened all together with her. Was just imagining how Roshni must have felt hearing all this. No child would want their parent to go through such suffering. It really breaks one's heart coz u know u can't do anything about it, u can't save ur parent as it was in the past. Have myself gone through things, so could relate to it. I loved the ending scene when Roshni comes to her and they talk. I really wish Sid did not meddle with all this, n i hope Shiv has a good story too from his point or else i will not like what Sid is doing. 
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sad episode I never imagined DD to have gone through so much pain...literally I feel sad for her
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes dd character was fully justified today
she was very hurt and in great pain
she had suffered a lot already 
so this stone hearted exterior was necessary
shiv was somewhat wrong in his views
we always have to compromise a bit at times
shiv thought dd was angry and hated him
he had also promised he will not show her his face
so he did not contact her
but yes dd has changed a lot now
i also hope rohan does not come back
as he was cremated and died in hospital
i am sure shiv has another version
sid knows both the versions by now
today in a true sense roshni dd were united
i am sure sid will reunite shiv with roshni dd soon

ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The episode was simple yet powerful in the sense as it portrayed who DD always was and who and what made her become the person she is now. 
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skinnypal

I am really happy today. The CVs did not disappoint even for a second. Though there was no SidNi i was really mesmerized by DD today..brilliant acting. Felt really bad for the character.. so many bad things happened all together with her. Was just imagining how Roshni must have felt hearing all this. No child would want their parent to go through such suffering. It really breaks one's heart coz u know u can't do anything about it, u can't save ur parent as it was in the past. Have myself gone through things, so could relate to it. I loved the ending scene when Roshni comes to her and they talk. I really wish Sid did not meddle with all this, n i hope Shiv has a good story too from his point or else i will not like what Sid is doing. 

I don't know whether Shiv has anything more to add to this😕 But I feel its time DD forgive him.. Even if u intentionally kill someone the jail term u get is 14 - 15 years.. Here Shiv too suffered in guilt for 23 yrs alone for a mistake that he didn't expected to be so grave I know he was very wrong, but somewhere I felt bad when he came running with bundles of money and saw his son dead.. At the same time, he lost his entire family in one stroke So, I can't really hate him and I feel he has got enough punishment..

Thus, I don't mind Sid bringing back Shiv to the house, b'coz however angry both DD and Roshni are at present with that idea, once they forgive Shiv, everything would be more happier. I'm sure they will feel it could have been done earlier. DD will get a support for her life and Roshni would get her dad's love.. So, the future is bright with Sid's plan and I feel Sid has realised that Shiv is not a bad person or else he wouldn't have brought him.. For the time being along with Shiv everyone in the family would hate Sid too if he takes Shiv's side but I feel someone needs to take the initiative otherwise DD would live in suffering of losing her love her entire life & Roshni would never know her father is alive😕
Edited by zoopassion - 8 years ago